If you want to play the TE the way it was meant to be played

JimKongIl

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your hard-on with MHA?

They attacked us citing that LE asked for their assistance. Assistance that they are not treaty bound to give. However, LE members also keep saying that they don't need anyone's help and they'd be happy to do this war 1 on 1.

So, either LE is lying and they aren't willing to go 1 on 1 -or- MHA is lying and they weren't actually asked to assist in the war.

Either way MHA is bandwagoning, but at least in the first scenario they're helping out their friends in a time of need. That's pretty honorable...

They attacked us citing that LE asked for their assistance. Assistance that they are not treaty bound to give. However, LE members also keep saying that they don't need anyone's help and they'd be happy to do this war 1 on 1.

So, either LE is lying and they aren't willing to go 1 on 1 -or- MHA is lying and they weren't actually asked to assist in the war.

Either way MHA is bandwagoning, but at least in the first scenario they're helping out their friends in a time of need. That's pretty honorable...

Um. Do your have any idea what a friend is? MHA, and others stepped in to help make the fight even.

Get that through your head.

Friend: a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
Um. Do your have any idea what a friend is? MHA, and others stepped in to help make the fight even.

Get that through your head.

I do know what a friend is, and as I said, I would see MHA's action as fairly honorable if LE did in fact ask for their assistance as friends. However, with all the talk LE has been giving about wanting to fight alone, I'm not really sure I can believe that MHA's help was requested.

I do know what a friend is, and as I said, I would see MHA's action as fairly honorable if LE did in fact ask for their assistance as friends. However, with all the talk LE has been giving about wanting to fight alone, I'm not really sure I can believe that MHA's help was requested.

Then you are misinformed.

Titus, unless someone else posted something that I missed, Ammon posted that IF HE HAD HIS DRUTHERS, that the war would have been one on one. That wasn't his call. So again you show how OP WANTS people to view these things by trying mis-information. Stating that LE was lying is a sad attempt at you guys trying to gain some respect. Especially when its an obvious ploy (or just once again, simple ignorance on your part).

You're constant whining aside, I'd like to thank you guys for an awesome war. You guys are well trained fighters! Salute!!

Titus, unless someone else posted something that I missed, Ammon posted that IF HE HAD HIS DRUTHERS, that the war would have been one on one. That wasn't his call. So again you show how OP WANTS people to view these things by trying mis-information. Stating that LE was lying is a sad attempt at you guys trying to gain some respect. Especially when its an obvious ploy (or just once again, simple ignorance on your part).

You're constant whining aside, I'd like to thank you guys for an awesome war. You guys are well trained fighters! Salute!!

Below you will find two quotes that again express the sentiment that your membership seems to believe they could or should have fought alone. Your request for assistance is, in fact, exactly the opposite of these opinions, since it is an acknowledgment that you needed help or assistance.

Perhaps these members aren't lying to us, perhaps they are being lied to. Told that LE could fight the war alone, while their government arranges for others to assist behind their backs. Maybe these members are simply disillusioned or misinformed. There are many considerations to take into account, you are correct. It's too simple to just say LE is lying, really it relies on information I do not have access to.

Also: "Your constant whining aside,..." and thanks for declaring on us. We're glad you picked us for your acts of aggression and that we could make them fun for you. The defense of my alliance and our ideals has been equally enjoyable.

umm, yeah we can fight it alone. we cant win it alone, obviously. and being the competitive people we are, why wouldnt we have allies help us?
Fair? How "Fair" was it when we were getting curb-stomped by a 400 nation alliance? All the sudden people are screaming for equality?

LE would have fought OP 1 on 1, and the majority of us would have taken our lumps, and not whined about it.... It's who we are. Most of TE knows this. So it took 9 alliances to = or slightly pass your(OP) mega alliance strength.....It doesn't really matter because the fact is, you had a head start. All alliances involved, with the exception of OP, and LE have had staggered declarations, which in turn allows OP to get a few more shots in unanswered, before our friends "eventually" evened the odds in the war.

EDIT: Had the quotes flip/flopped.

So, MHA's help -was- in fact requested and LE was not willing nor able to fight OP 1 on 1?

LOL, you can try to play lawyer and put words in my mouth all you want. There were talks with MHA that I was not directly involved in, so it would be irresponsible for me to make statements that I was not directly privy to. If you REALLY wanna know the answer to this, ask Fish.

LE not willing to fight someone one-on-one, yep, thats the reputation we have. *rolls eyes*. If that helps you sleep at night, keep telling yourself that. But whatever. Thats really just a stupid comment imho.

With it being 5-1 would it make SENSE to see if anyone that we are friends with wanted to jump in. Well, in your crazy mixed up world, I guess not. But for the ones of us that live in reality, it seems to make sense.

All I know is that, from everything I am aware of directly, when the sanctions were issued and we started spying your nukes, we didn't know if we were alone or not. And no, we didn't care. If we were pixel huggers, we would never have acted after you guys started spying our nukes! (See I can throw out propaganda also, even though I happen to be pretty sure this was true. I'm working on the evidence!)

LE not willing to fight someone one-on-one, yep, thats the reputation we have.

Requesting assistance is pretty much saying you don't want to do it alone. Why else would you ask for assistance? Maybe because you knew you'd lose without their backing. That just means you care more about your stats than having a fun fight.

Really, I don't see where you're going with this. "We were too willing to do it on our own! That's why we asked for help!" Seriously?

Requesting assistance is pretty much saying you don't want to do it alone. Why else would you ask for assistance? Maybe because you knew you'd lose without their backing. That just means you care more about your stats than having a fun fight.

Really, I don't see where you're going with this. "We were too willing to do it on our own! That's why we asked for help!" Seriously?

Oh, I don't know. If the 40 some members of RD found themselves in a fight; against 5 times our numbers? Or, more? Yeah, we would ask for help and not expect any.

Oh, I don't know. If the 40 some members of RD found themselves in a fight; against 5 times our numbers? Or, more? Yeah, we would ask for help and not expect any.

RD would commit aggressive actions against an alliance they weren't willing to fight 1v1 and then would go crying to their friends for help when they figured out they were fighting a losing war?

I sincerely thought you all were far more honorable than that.

RD would commit aggressive actions against an alliance they weren't willing to fight 1v1 and then would go crying to their friends for help when they figured out they were fighting a losing war?

I sincerely thought you all were far more honorable than that.

Hmmm? We already did since your spies caught us.

Personally? It was wrong for any of ours to spy on you if we were not in an active war. I'm also 1 of 40, or so. And not one of the bosses. Though I have talked to one and I think he understands why I think it's BS. And I think that it will be addressed in the future...if not? Then this will be the last round that I am RD.

By the same token, if you would like to continue our word-fight. Why not go ahead and declare? We do not want it, but, we can deal with it.

Hmmm? We already did since your spies caught us.

Personally? It was wrong for any of ours to spy on you if we were not in an active war. I'm also 1 of 40, or so. And not one of the bosses. Though I have talked to one and I think he understands why I think it's BS. And I think that it will be addressed in the future...if not? Then this will be the last round that I am RD.

By the same token, if you would like to continue our word-fight. Why not go ahead and declare? We do not want it, but, we can deal with it.

I keep forgetting RD spied us, we have so many spy attacks against us it's getting hard to keep track. I do remember now that I think RD admitted to the spying and said they were going to cease and desist. I honestly have no idea what's going on with that.

However, if we did end up recognizing a state of war with RD for those attacks, do you believe RE would go running to its friends for assistance? Remember, that this espionage would have had to be done while we weren't in already in a state of war. If you really do, then I'm sorry.

Also, why do I need to declare war on you to continue this battle of wits?

I keep forgetting RD spied us, we have so many spy attacks against us it's getting hard to keep track. I do remember now that I think RD admitted to the spying and said they were going to cease and desist. I honestly have no idea what's going on with that.

However, if we did end up recognizing a state of war with RD for those attacks, do you believe RE would go running to its friends for assistance? Remember, that this espionage would have had to be done while we weren't in already in a state of war. If you really do, then I'm sorry.

Also, why do I need to declare war on you to continue this battle of wits?

Any alliance leader who neglected to ask for help, from his friends...when outnumbered? Is an idiot.

And that is coming from one who faced IDIOT at 100 to 3. We killed 11 before we 3, fell. ;)

What kind of friends are they if they don't help regardless of your request?

Oh, I don't know. Times change. That happened on round 2...maybe 3. Been here since round 1. Not sure.

And if I holler at a friend for help? And he/she says they can't? It's not a big deal. I (and RD) tend to be able to deal with crap that comes up. ;)

Titus, you win. With you its like arguing with a 5 year old. I have better things to do then debate with you and Drai. Logic seems to escape the 2 of you.

As it stands, you shouldn't have pissed us off and spied our nukes. It was a silly move on your part that ultimately bit you guys in the butt. Maybe you have learned your lesson for next time!

As for the coalition, or friendship, or whatever it is, its war now. And I'm fighting to the bitter end. You and OP can continue whining and baaawwwwing on this thread all ya like. Simple fact is, you guys are evil, ya know you're evil, and its funny watching you guys pretend you aren't.

No more arguing with you. It'll be more frustrating for your idiocy to fall on deaf ears.

Good war OP. Sorry that you guys aren't enjoying it like the rest of us are. You're better fighters than I would have expected considering your leadership.

Titus, you win.

As it stands, you shouldn't have pissed us off and spied our nukes

Simple fact is, you guys are evil, ya know you're evil, and its funny watching you guys pretend you aren't.

Good war OP. Sorry that you guys aren't enjoying it like the rest of us are. You're better fighters than I would have expected considering your leadership.

Woohoo, I win!

Wait a second, when did we spy your nukes? I would love to finally see proof of this if such exists. No? Yea... didn't think so... Stop blaming us for things you can't prove. We didn't spy your nukes away. At the most, if some of our members did, they certainly didn't do it with the approval of the government of OP. However, I still haven't seen proof any OP nation spied an LE nation prior to LE committing aggressive acts of war.

You declared war on us remember? Sanctioning = Act of war. Espionage = Act of war. You all just seemed to be too cowardly or lazy to type up a DoW. I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were lazy. In that case, you should be thanking us for recognizing the state of hostilities for you.

Who says we aren't enjoying it?