If you want to play the TE the way it was meant to be played

JimKongIl

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I told you that your avatar makes me laugh?

Sorry, that is from SE. Everytime I am elected to a different postions in SE, I always use funny avies to match my role. You should have seen the one from when I was the Director of the Academy. :mellow:

To bad we could not have a TE account and a SE account.

Wait... why are we fretting? We're going up against ODN. Gives us some tech and land to go against LE B)

Yo wut? As far as I can tell- no one is 'going up against us.'

So far we've had, like, one counter attack from OP. Not exactly a fight is it?

That's what happens when you bandwagon.

Titus hasn't the sense to recognize himself as a laughing stock to us poor, defeated folk. You'll have to forgive him.

So my supposed complaining isn't annoying or persistant, in fact it is just entertaining?

I agree with you... Harmful hasn't has a treaty since round 4. I've been there where OP is now. Problem is there isn't a fix admin can put on the system because the problem isn't the game, it's the people play it. People know it's a game yet people still get attached as if it was real. There is no one right or wrong way to play. Only thing you can do, especially as alliance leaders and senior gov, is to find a balance for your members.

Too large they call you evil.

Too small you get raided till the end of time.

Too passive they blame you for problems and use it as an excuse to hit you.

Too aggressive and they form a bloc against you calling you evil.

Too poor a leadership and you become the butt of all jokes.

Only one thing you can do. Screw worrying about others. Play the way you see fit. Play hard and have fun. If it doesn't work try something new. Just as I've pointed out before and many people after me as well, quit whining and just play.

Even though I'm posting way after this thread has decended into the abyss of people arguing with each other, I wanted to bring Thai's words up here again.

He and I differ on a few things, MHA doesn't do treaties but they will strike deals to do plan X, JR was a good example.

The stark and final truth is this. People will play in whatever role they wish to, and there is nothing that can be done about it. If you wish to enforce your will on TE, you must do so simply by inflicting your will upon the people who disagree with you until they finally accept it.

This is called War, thus it is perfect for TE. The problem in TE is competing Ego's and always has been. If someone truly wished to destroy someone else's idea of how to play TE, then devote yourself to destroying the people who think differently until they do. This is War at it's most basic, clashes of ideas where one side must fall before the other. Not on the battlefield, but on the will to continue resisting the idea of their enemy.

So.... before all the ideas come out, fight it out and no mercy and no quarter. The most widely accepted idea will control TE... at least until the next force overthrows it. Welcome to Tournament Edition.

WAR!! What is it good for?

Tournament edition!

UH, Say it again!

I really don't give two !@#$s about the arguments here. I love the war though, it is fun. So keep bringing it :).

THIS ^ should be the epitome of everyone's posting.

o/

Yo wut? As far as I can tell- no one is 'going up against us.'

Thanks for the heads up. I see 15 now. Most of the people you declared on were already fighting other people and you were like the 5th to join at the point so I'll admit the counter attacks were slow to get going. We will try to do better in the future.

OP, make ODN nations on this list the highest priority targets

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...yallexact=exact

Edited by JimKongIl