If you want to play the TE the way it was meant to be played

JimKongIl

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"your evil and you know it" lol yea, we seal club and eat baby kittens, I tried to see your point of view Grags, but I couldn't get my head that far up my A$$

Talk sense and back up the spy claims you guys keep bleeting on about? back up with proof that were truly evil inside ? other than your rubbish opinion on the matter you can't, but the fact your basing this war off spied nukes that you can't prove was us, and a stupid lol poll on a topic on our forums (wich was never policy or planning to be in action) you really can't sit there and claim were evil, if anything i think your train of thought is scewed and not quite logical, you know your not logical, you just pretend to be logical ;) you don't convince me ;) try harder to skew things more and maybe I might begin laghing.

You declared war on us remember? Sanctioning = Act of war. Espionage = Act of war. You all just seemed to be too cowardly or lazy to type up a DoW. I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were lazy. In that case, you should be thanking us for recognizing the state of hostilities for you.

Who says we aren't enjoying it?

its neither, you just beat us to it ;)

and since all any of you are doing is whining, it really seems like none of you are enjoying it.

I tried to see your point of view Grags, but I couldn't get my head that far out of my A$$

fixed xD

I really don't understand how I am supposed "to utter a high-pitched plaintive or distressed cry" via a text based communication system. However, if you somehow do hear such a sound, please let me know. I do not hear it.

Very cute.

Again, do you claim the definition is wrong, or do you just find my good looks too hard to resist?

even if he does say that you are wrong, you will come up with some other dumb response

Again, do you claim the definition is wrong, or do you just find my good looks too hard to resist?

Here's a definition for you:

Whinge-

A cry; A complaint; To complain or protest, especially in an annoying or persistent manner

I bolded the relevant sections for you since you seem to have trouble with this sort of thing.

Here's a definition for you:

I bolded the relevant sections for you since you seem to have trouble with this sort of thing.

Seems like you're the one "whinging"... at least by that definition.

Though it doesn't explain why you say I'm whining.

Edited by Titus Pullo

Seems like you're the one "whinging"... at least by that definition.

Though it doesn't explain why you say I'm whining.

he says (and i say) that you are whining because what you are doing fits nearly perfectly into the definition.

What definition? I provided a definition of "whining", but I have yet to see you present one that I fit into.

So quit your whinging and provide some proof.

i believe style already posted that

if you must, ill give you another definition

Whine

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whine

if you must, ill give you another definition

Whine

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whine

See, but that brings in a whole knew definition of "childish" and we have to determine whether or not I'm complaining or protesting.

Now you, you're whining about my supposed whining. I guess that's cool, but maybe a bit hypocritical?

Wow!

Complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner, about someone complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner, about someone complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner, about someone complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner.

Kind of sums up a whole lot of the posts the last few days.

:lol1:

Wow!

Complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner, about someone complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner, about someone complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner, about someone complaining and protesting in an annoying or persistent manner.

Kind of sums up a whole lot of the posts the last few days.

:lol1:

Have I told you that your avatar makes me laugh?

you asked for proof, i gave it to you. how is that whining?

unless you didnt actually want me to prove you wrong. but thats okay.

youre protesting our claim that were defending. there, your protesting

and since were defining childish, why dont we define 'a' and 'to'?

and i know your killing us, believeland, im in anarchy. its fun :awesome:

you asked for proof, i gave it to you. how is that whining?

unless you didnt actually want me to prove you wrong. but thats okay.

youre protesting our claim that were defending. there, your protesting

and since were defining childish, why dont we define 'a' and 'to'?

There you go complaining about me again.