Ordo Paradoxia Announcement and Message to Roman Empire

JimKongIl

Did I say I was special? I do this for the fun. I saw an opportunity to cause mayhem and I took it. It wasn't really too hard to gain access; a noob could do it.

thats because its BASE MEMBER access. you didn't cause mayhem. Roman Empire doesn't have the balls to do anything to us unless they get support across the board and i'm going to go ahead and say they won't. We have friends too. So no mayhem was caused here today.

I know its always bothered you that you couldn't play with the big boys, but guess what bucko? this was, at best, a rookie play by you. If you truly knew how to spy maybe i'd give you credit, but fact is, I've spied better in my sleep than you could ever imagine. time for you to go back to the kiddie pool where you belong, and tak off those arm floaties, you look ridiculous.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sir, where the hell have you been. RE has NO spies. Tibs has spies, decided to post stuff on forums for fun.

Everywhere. Where did you folks think Black Death had gone? Sure, some merged back into RE on my orders, but the rest...;).

Did I say I was special? I do this for the fun. I saw an opportunity to cause mayhem and I took it. It wasn't really too hard to gain access; a noob could do it.

You didn't really cause mayhem. This is TE and I have said nothing I can't stand behind. People are allowed to have opinions and on any forums a poll that says who do we war made by a member will list all AAs pretty much in line with their AA ranking. No real surprise there. I don't know how you ran RE but I don't censor the voices of OP members. I'm still waiting for you to post anything showing I was plotting against RE. Also thanks for posting your name in the screenshot to make it easy to ban you. Go back to spy school.

So what if we prepared for war. Were #2. Your #1. It's pretty simple.

yeah sure you're #2 but that doesn't mean youd eserve that rank. you're a pathetic excuse for an alliance and if i had my way we'd attack you until your "alliance" was no more.

thats because its BASE MEMBER access. you didn't cause mayhem. Roman Empire doesn't have the balls to do anything to us unless they get support across the board and i'm going to go ahead and say they won't. We have friends too. So no mayhem was caused here today.

I know its always bothered you that you couldn't play with the big boys, but guess what bucko? this was, at best, a rookie play by you. If you truly knew how to spy maybe i'd give you credit, but fact is, I've spied better in my sleep than you could ever imagine. time for you to go back to the kiddie pool where you belong, and tak off those arm floaties, you look ridiculous.

I'm not even sure how to respond to that rather idiotic post. But I'll try. First off, I had my time with the "big boys". That's over. Now, I'm enjoying myself. And congratulations on your amazing superhuman abilities. Want a cookie? Frankly, I don't care if you think this was a "rookie play". Base member access worked for what I wanted. So you've banned one account- you yourself have pointed out, there are more.

I'm going back to my kiddie pool now, as you commanded oh great one.

kiddie_pool.221141234_std.jpg

Umm hello, that was me who provided the info moron. Just because I am no longer a part of RE doesn't mean I want the alliance I created to be rolled. I had a friend send links to screenshots to Folger; he did with them what he will.

Once again you do another great service to help RE. <_<

You posted nothing incriminating. You selectively edited the information to make it look like leadership was coming after RE.

I bet that was RE's strategy this round,, hey what if we spy on every alliance lol

HAR HAR HAR I'm so clever I figured out RE's strategy! Except no, since I'm not a part of RE anymore. Reading is a good skill to have.

Once again you do another great service to help RE. <_<

You posted nothing incriminating. You selectively edited the information to make it look like leadership was coming after RE.

Excuse me but if I recall correctly a poll on the RE forums last round about who we should fight was used to get FB in on the war with us. And I selectively edited nothing- I included all the posts that commented on RE.

Also thanks for posting your name in the screenshot to make it easy to ban you. Go back to spy school.

lol- it's just TE- i'm sure he's going to be really upset that he's been banned from OP's forums.

I'm still waiting for you to post anything showing I was plotting against RE.
The Roman Empire is under threat of attack from Ordo Paradox.

You were not mentioned- the alliance you lead was- he felt there was a threat (those posts, while many are just from your GA, are threatening- and are made by well known CNers) - and acted accordingly. Stop taking everything so personally.

lol- it's just TE- i'm sure he's going to be really upset that he's been banned from OP's forums.

You were not mentioned- the alliance you lead was- he felt there was a threat (those posts, while many are just from your GA, are threatening- and are made by well known CNers) - and acted accordingly. Stop taking everything so personally.

are you naturally this ignorant, or does it take lots of practice?

Jim is the ONLY one who can decide policy for Ordo Paradoxia, not our general membership, even our members list is a virtual whos who of awesome.

thank you come again ;)

I'm not even sure how to respond to that rather idiotic post. But I'll try. First off, I had my time with the "big boys". That's over. Now, I'm enjoying myself. And congratulations on your amazing superhuman abilities. Want a cookie? Frankly, I don't care if you think this was a "rookie play". Base member access worked for what I wanted. So you've banned one account- you yourself have pointed out, there are more.

I'm going back to my kiddie pool now, as you commanded oh great one.

kiddie_pool.221141234_std.jpg

In the Battle of the Titans between Tibs and Elbo.....................Tibs is winning

Edited by Panic King

are you naturally this ignorant, or does it take lots of practice?

Jim is the ONLY one who can decide policy for Ordo Paradoxia, not our general membership, even our members list is a virtual whos who of awesome.

thank you come again ;)

*yawn*

As I indicated- a threat doesn't have to come from the guy at the top to still be a threat.

*yawn*

As I indicated- a threat doesn't have to come from the guy at the top to still be a threat.

Seems a bit naive. How many votes do you think OP would get on a who do we form a bloc against thread on the ODN forums?

Edited by JimKongIl

Seems a bit naive. How many votes do you think OP would get on a who do form a bloc against thread on the ODN forums?

I'm sure it would be a lot. And you know what? You'd raise your alert level if you got wind of it. Sound familiar?