Declaration of War

TheStig

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The British are trying to prove a point, but in doing so they will kill millions of innocent people. We cannot turn our heads while the lives of so many people are at stake. The British will stand down or France will stand up.

"If Kuwait stands down, leaves Africa, as shall we, and we can negotiate a peace. Until then, we shall not sit back while our men are walked over by imperialistic savages."

"Yet he, an Asian nation, is allowed to have claims there? No. When he leaves, I leave."

OOC: No. Stop RPing my troops.

"The Middle-East is neither completely Asian nor African--just as Central America is not North or South American.

His land is all tied together geographically. You have to sail hundreds of miles to get to Africa from Britain."

OOC: I see no RP'ing of your troops.

OOC: Kuwait invaded, I RPed my losses. Please, enlighten me as to where I have gone wrong.

OOC: And he's saying what he thinks he saw. He didn't RP your losses, he didn't RP your soldiers, he didn't do anything except state what he saw.

Even Subtle agrees with me. :v:

OOC: Kuwait invaded, I RPed my losses. Please, enlighten me as to where I have gone wrong.

OOC: No one said you did...but neither did Kevz RP YOUR troops.

The British are trying to prove a point, but in doing so they will kill millions of innocent people. We cannot turn our heads while the lives of so many people are at stake. The British will stand down or France will stand up.
"If Kuwait stands down, leaves Africa, as shall we, and we can negotiate a peace. Until then, we shall not sit back while our men are walked over by imperialistic savages."

"Imperialistic? They are the ones defending from immperialists. They border the land. You do not. Get out."

Is this a threat to war? The Northasian Union will act to ensure the stability of the region of the Middle East.

***CLASSIFIED***

Naval and infantry forces in Vanuatu and Fiji mobilized.

"The Middle-East is neither completely Asian nor African--just as Central America is not North or South American.

His land is all tied together geographically. You have to sail hundreds of miles to get to Africa from Britain."

OOC: I see no RP'ing of your troops.

"The Middle East is in Asia. Central America in North America. Look it up."

OOC: He is RPing them by suggesting the 'evidence' I sent him (which was only photos of dead people, so how on Earth he came to that conclusion I don't know) proves I am lying, which I am not, because it is my nation, my troops, and I shall RP them as I please.

OOC: And he's saying what he thinks he saw. He didn't RP your losses, he didn't RP your soldiers, he didn't do anything except state what he saw.

OOC: He saw photos of dead bodies. Nothing more. So there is no way he would get to that conclusion. He cannot say they are forged, because they are not. Those men really did die, and they were suddenly attacked and murdered. All I am doing is RPing the events in my nation perfectly legally. I await your cunning reply.

They border the land. You do not. Get out."

"So that makes it okay to invade?!"

Is this a threat to war? The Northasian Union will act to ensure the stability of the region of the Middle East.

***CLASSIFIED***

"Is this you supporting an imperialist empire in vast far-flung claims?"

***Classified***

Missiles aimed at targets in Vanatu and Fiji.

OOC: No, not metagaming--those are the closest of your claims to me.

"The Middle East is in Asia. Central America in North America. Look it up."

OOC: He is RPing them by suggesting the 'evidence' I sent him (which was only photos of dead people, so how on Earth he came to that conclusion I don't know) proves I am lying, which I am not, because it is my nation, my troops, and I shall RP them as I please.

IC: "So that makes it okay to invade?!"

OOC: He is only stating what he thinks he saw, not what actually happened, necessarily.

IC: "These are arbitrary human definitions, nothing more. You have no land link to Africa. Kuwait does."

"And you are the invaders, not them."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: He saw photos of dead bodies. Nothing more. So there is no way he would get to that conclusion. He cannot say they are forged, because they are not. Those men really did die, and they were suddenly attacked and murdered. All I am doing is RPing the events in my nation perfectly legally. I await your cunning reply.

OOC: Sigh I had hoped the others would show you how you are wrong but clearly you can't tell. I am almost 100% ceratin that some of the photos would show some dead bodies that had been killed in cover and some that didn't. You never stated what the photos showed so I just had to guess. Therefore it was easy for me to guess that some had been killed by surprise and others were killed after the shock of the surprise was over.

Now stop this OOC !@#$%*fest and get on with the RP.

"These are arbitrary human definitions, nothing more. You have no land link to Africa. Kuwait does."

"So who are you to decide the universal rules of annexation? Ironic really, considering your nation consists of dozens of unconnected islands."

OOC:

OOC: Sigh I had hoped the others would show you how you are wrong but clearly you can't tell. I am almost 100% ceratin that some of the photos would show some dead bodies that had been killed in cover and some that didn't. You never stated what the photos showed so I just had to guess. Therefore it was easy for me to guess that some had been killed by surprise and others were killed after the shock of the surprise was over.

Now stop this OOC !@#$%*fest and get on with the RP.

Okay, my bad. But no, the photos were simply of dead bodies, as you asked.

OOC: Can't do that until Kuwait replies...

What he said.

***CLASSIFIED***

This is more of a promise to do what's right in this situation. This is France taking a stand against the British imperialists, and the murderous tactics they're using. If you wanted to ensure stability of the Middle East you would be standing beside the Kuwaitis and defending them from nuclear annihilation.

"So who are you to decide the universal rules of annexation? Ironic really, considering your nation consists of dozens of unconnected islands."

"And how is that relevent to taking large swaths of land on vastly different land-masses? Your comparison falls short of the mark."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"History is apparently not taught in your country."

"America annexed Greenland. Yourselves in the Union even have claims on non connecting borders. I can't wait to hear your oh so insightful justification for this one."

"And how is that relevent to taking large swaths of land on vastly different land-masses? Your comparison falls short of the mark."

"Once again, you avoid the question. Perhaps instead averting PR fire away from yourself in my direction, you face up to your contradictions for once. And that wasn't just directed at you."

OOC: For clarification since this is bound to pop up soon enough, me and Drake have agreed to just assume Krypton was decommissioned or destroyed... whatever really. It isn't operational anymore.

"Once again, you avoid the question. Perhaps instead averting PR fire away from yourself in my direction, you face up to your contradictions for once. And that wasn't just directed at you."

OOC: For clarification since this is bound to pop up soon enough, me and Drake have agreed to just assume Krypton was decommissioned or destroyed... whatever really. It isn't operational anymore.

"No, we answered it. It does not compare. A majority of these islands are uninhabited...and these people joined together. No one was forced to belong."

OOC: OK, good, no nukes from space then... :P

"America annexed Greenland. Yourselves in the Union even have claims on non connecting borders. I can't wait to hear your oh so insightful justification for this one."

"Greenland was given to America to resolve conflict. The Union has never once, not ever annexed a land. The people of the lands must willingly, democratically vote to join the Union. There has never been a military takeover, a "stabilization", of any land in the Union. Furthermore, any land we did have outside of Europe we relinquished after the people of the world took note of the British expansion and we willingly gave the people to a peaceful, stable nation to live in. Do your people really believe the trash you spew?"

"No, we answered it. It does not compare. A majority of these islands are uninhabited...and these people joined together. No one was forced to belong."

OOC: OK, good, no nukes from space then... :P

"A national survey was held in India to determine public opinion on the matter. It was close, however it was eventually concluded that Britain would keep power. We hold these polls every two years."

OOC: Indeed ... :awesome:

"Do your people really believe the trash you spew?"

"Yes, perhaps because it isn't. Anyway, if any of you a really that concerned, there is nothing stopping you from doing something about it. Well, there's me. But. You get my point."