Cant log into nation!

xLBx inc

I won't make another thread since my issue is pertaining to something very similar to this as well.

I go and try to log in to my nation and I click "Log In" after I enter my Ruler and Password. However, I have to click "log in" at least seven or eight times before it actually logs me into the game. Essentially, I click log in and it just refreshes, so to speak, and then I have to click log in again and again and again.

I had a similar problem a while ago. Try go to your settings on FireFox and make sure that it will accept cookies. Sometimes, FireFox resets to its defaults when it updates or for some other reason. If that doesn't work, sometimes it might be your firewall. Just see if that works.

Edited by Chuck Normis

I had a similar problem a while ago. Try go to your settings on FireFox and make sure that it will accept cookies. Sometimes, FireFox resets to its defaults when it updates or for some other reason. If that doesn't work, sometimes it might be your firewall. Just see if that works.

Good suggestion here. I'd forgotten about firewalls. Also, if you can, test the game on your system with Internet Explorer.