Grey Council celebrates Halloween

Cool idea. :popcorn:

Planning on dressing up for other holidays too?

Orange might go well with Thanksgiving.

We will consider celebrating other events in this manner, although we probably won't bother with Thanksgiving. Since Halloween traditionally marked the transition from summer to winter, I am personally tempted to go with the traditional transition to summer that falls on April 30th-May 1st, the opposite side of the year :)

It's been minimal for me. I'm a fairly recent member at about 3.5 months, and my income didn't change enough to matter significantly. I still get all the same bonus resources and the price cuts and such that go with them, which is the biggest factor on my income and thus my growth.

Thx for the great response mate! I've always been curious about that; cheers!

As some of you know, we have recently been fighting a couple of nuclear rogues who took objection to us because of our neutrality and what team we choose to call home, thus regrettably forcing us to educate them in the difference between neutrality and pacificism.

Was it something i said? :lol1:

Good idea, although everyone now knows that this move is really a secert plan to scope out black and white for your hostile takeover.

Edited by Systemfailure

As some of you know, we have recently been fighting a couple of nuclear rogues who took objection to us because of our neutrality and what team we choose to call home, thus regrettably forcing us to educate them in the difference between neutrality and pacificism.

I like this. It made me giggle like a little girl.