Just another Jerkin Announcement

Confusion

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said nothing and westernskier is a Deputy which he will be Demoted now, Im sorry to JimKong for this total misunderstanding because he knows that I really like OP that is the reason I have tried to make us close friends so Im sorry Jim, Im really ashamed of westernskier and I will talk to him.

yeah, you really stand by your Gov that you appointed yourself. Maybe i should release the logs of you saying OP isnt a serious alliance....?

Classy OOC attack is Classy.

I'm going to be lazy and forget our DoE that Trouble hijacked for the sole purpose of goading us into a war, the hypocrisy is not even hard to reveal, it's just kinda sad. Welcome to TE, where idiocy is never forgotten. If Trouble even survives this round as an AA, it will be referred to by the long standing alliances here as "Tech Food" from here on out. Every round just another roll. I wonder if anyone from the top 5 is willing to come out and say "Hey we think Trouble is a great alliance", I'd be deeply surprised.

yeah, you really stand by your Gov that you appointed yourself. Maybe i should release the logs of you saying OP isnt a serious alliance....?

Yes, please do. It's not like you're betraying Marcus's trust since he's already hung you out to dry.

<westernskier[NpO]>hey marcus

<westernskier[NpO]>you in the OP channel?

<Marcus[NpO]>yeah

<Marcus[NpO]>dont worry about it

<westernskier[NpO]>why?

<Marcus[NpO]> they make lots of threats, they never follow through

<westernskier[NpO]>ah

<westernskier[NpO]>ok

Not as bad as I expected, but still pretty bad.