End of Round Survey 1 of 2

thaisport

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please share your experiences about TE here.

For me personally, this is a like a welcome home round and getting back into the swing of things. I personally enjoyed this round in Harmful and will be leading next round. It was nice to see old schoolers still around and playing. This round was awesome as I reconnected with past TE friends, mend past issues, and enjoyed conversations with friends and foes this round.

Things haven't quite gone as expected. I certainly never imagined I'd end up leading one of the top AA's. It was a unique position for me and I'd like to think I fulfilled it as best as I could given the circumstances.

I've had a blast getting to know all my fellow world leaders, special shout to gabryal, BG, and to a lesser extent Dogbite. You 3 are tops in my books.

Hisk, you fail :P.

Thai... didn't get to talk to you all that much but it's been a pleasure working with you.

To the Fark crew... lol.

Tibs: nice try.

Folger: I love you

It was a lot of fun. I don't really care about winning the round or anything. I pretty much just run a boot camp for new soldiers, lol. And judging by our wars this round, it's been a successful one for us, IMO. Shoutouts to RE, TPF, and MHA. You guys know you rocked this round.

Round was good, although i was stunted in growth at the start from the wolf wars I still came out strong and got the most casualties which to me is all that truly matters well that and winning a T-shirt because come on its free B) .