OB/TPF, take 2

Qazzian

This is an update of the previously held MDP between OB and TPF to MDoAP

TPF/OB MDoAP

I. Preamble

The Phoenix Federation and Orbit Black have very good ties, we’re just making it official.

II. Nonaggression

No member of any signatory alliance shall take hostile action against any other member of any signatory. This includes, but is not limited to warfare, spy operations, or spying for the purpose of gathering intelligence regarding signatory alliances.

III. Information Sharing

Signatory alliances agree to share information deemed important, and beneficial to the signatories and their friendship.

IV. Defense and Warfare

In the event that any signatory alliance comes under attack, the other signatory alliance is bound by this treaty to provide aid in the conflict as requested by the targeted alliance. This includes but is not limited to military action and diplomatic action to attempt to resolve the conflict.

In the event that either signatory alliance will take offensive action against an alliance not part of this treaty, the aggressor alliance shall provide 48 hours notice to the other signatory alliances, who shall have the option of assisting in the military operations, but are not bound to do so.

V. Amendment

This treaty may be modified in the future by written agreement by the signatory alliances. Changes will be effective at the time of signing the modified agreement

VI. Termination

The terms of this treaty may be cancelled at any time by any government official of any signatory alliance. All signatories shall be bound by the terms of this treaty for a period of 72 hours after written notice of termination is given.

Signed for TPF,

Burning Glory, Overlord

Signed for OB,

Gary8, the demon rocker, Leader

Qazzian, Minister of Internal and Foreign Affairs

jhannaway, Minister of War

Sad to see. At least BG's still the leader, so it's not all that bad. Good job, OB.

Bouncer! You let the guy with the fake ID in again?! You do it again and you're fired!... oh wait, I forgot that this is online and not my private nightclub where I can toss the trash into the streets.

Anyway I'll go on to say some things that don't personally amuse me at the expense of the village idiot.

Orbit Black has been an ally of TPF for as long as I've been playing CN. They have been true through good times and bad, they are ALWAYS the first ones to ask to help when TPF attacks or is attacked. From it's beginning with eyerack to it's current leadership with Gary and Qaz, there are very few alliances who have been so loyal, generous, and true.

This treaty is just a reaffirmation that Orbit Black carry the highest respects The Phoenix Federation can give to them, and that if the world ends when Emperor Stranger and Tiberius rise from their unholy pact to carry the nightmare of Armageddon upon the world of TE ( quick change your religion, it's the newest fad, it's already got 2 members! ) you can bet it will be TPF and OB standing side by side holding back the tide, giving all we can, and if we fall, we fall as brothers.

o7 OB for rounds of friendship. With such friends as you, we need fear no enemy.

Bouncer! You let the guy with the fake ID in again?! You do it again and you're fired!... oh wait, I forgot that this is online and not my private nightclub where I can toss the trash into the streets.

Anyway I'll go on to say some things that don't personally amuse me at the expense of the village idiot.

Orbit Black has been an ally of TPF for as long as I've been playing CN. They have been true through good times and bad, they are ALWAYS the first ones to ask to help when TPF attacks or is attacked. From it's beginning with eyerack to it's current leadership with Gary and Qaz, there are very few alliances who have been so loyal, generous, and true.

This treaty is just a reaffirmation that Orbit Black carry the highest respects The Phoenix Federation can give to them, and that if the world ends when Emperor Stranger and Tiberius rise from their unholy pact to carry the nightmare of Armageddon upon the world of TE ( quick change your religion, it's the newest fad, it's already got 2 members! ) you can bet it will be TPF and OB standing side by side holding back the tide, giving all we can, and if we fall, we fall as brothers.

o7 OB for rounds of friendship. With such friends as you, we need fear no enemy.

i love you TPF and gab. you guys rock. and yes, we will be with TPF as long as OB exists.

I thought I was the village idiot...who stole my spot???

Well Mr. Cotgreave get's honorable mention, but I think it's been pretty much universally decided by the OWF community that Emperor Stranger is the current holder of the title, since Mr. Cotgreave isn't around anymore.

Best of luck to you both, now and in the future.

Thanks BK, much appreciated!

lmao, well at least you know it...But i think the polls are in and its a tie between you and ES,lol!

JK, um...well, no really :P

BG.