she said she was 18

RockinZroe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You attack a senator of the team you're on for no apparent reason, most probably without prior approval of MHA, therefore you've been treated as a rogue / nuke rogue. Whether you were a real member up to the point where you went rogue or not is irrelevant.

If you want peace, you should speak to WAPA in private about what's happened, Sargeant Slaughter could've removed the sanction after a couple of days but somehow I doubt that'll happen so quickly now you've started slinging them nukes about.

there is more to the story.. pm me on tourney to know it... I was NOT ghosting MHA

Send me the story in-game or on IRC. I would like to know it. (Personally, I switched from Black to Pink so I could control the senate.)

brilliant argument

Ok. Maybe I will share.

WAPA will not come to your defence at update tomorrow. I'll spend my time sorting out the misunderstanding with MHA.

That was your choice.

We like a fight.

Yes. Fighting is good but losing is less good.

Go and ask Black who are in the same fight. We have fought the components of Frosbite before, hard work and they never give up (good on them).

I'll not fight alongside you. You make judgements before you know any facts.

Share? OK, at you and your friends cost.

Edited by andymac64

Go and ask Black who are in the same fight. We have fought the components of Frosbite before, hard work and they never give up (good on them).

I said share the information.

Nor did I even know you were going to enter the war, Black is their own alliance, if you were going to defend them then do not hold back because of me.

And I asked for information, you said no.

Edit: What facts don't i know? I've asked, and asked. I even pmed RockinZroe. I have no answers, give me a reason not to judge

Edited by Infidel Israeli

And if the leader made the same decisions, he would ask the entire alliance to aid him. But you can't even offer the same assistance to a brother nation just because he's "not important enough"? That's sick. I would fight for any brethren in my alliance even if they chose to attack an ally. (Assuming, of course, diplomacy didn't work.)

And if the leader made the same decisions, he would ask the entire alliance to aid him. But you can't even offer the same assistance to a brother nation just because he's "not important enough"? That's sick. I would fight for any brethren in my alliance even if they chose to attack an ally. (Assuming, of course, diplomacy didn't work.)

I really wish that made sense.

We Are Perth Army, we will fight for each other no matter what.

But I refuse to fight alongside people that do not have the same values.

We fought against our friends in TPF to stop multiround domination

We went to war with LE in support of Aztec with no hope of winning.

We are WAPA.

We are WAPA.

self flattery much?

We are WAPA.

Uhm? Fight for your brothers no matter what, or you will find that they have set special circumstances for helping you as well.

And really, none of you have the right to brag. I have fought TPF nearly by myself multiple times along with AZTEC, MHA and Frostbite. Bragging that you have 30 members attack 120 is nothing. Bragging that you fought someone by yourself is another.

Edited by Emperor Stranger