she said she was 18

RockinZroe

I'm sure Tibs appreciates you revealing he's plotting, not that anyone is surprised, but still good call on #3 there. If I was Tibs I'd smack you upside the head for being that incompetent

The plot that was already revealed, you mean? I thought I mentioned that he was kicked out of Roman Empire for it..

Start a poll then if you are so sure

No? The polls would be inaccurate as I explained before anyways. Plus, even if you got two votes (me and another person) against you, it would prove my point that you are not as highly adored as you want to believe you are.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No? The polls would be inaccurate as I explained before anyways. Plus, even if you got two votes (me and another person) against you, it would prove my point that you are not as highly adored as you want to believe you are.

This is kinda like saying two people don't like a movie so it's not a good film, however you truly are becoming boring, so I've decided after this post that I won't be replying to your posts anymore, if you become more interesting, perhaps I'll pick it up again

This is kinda like saying two people don't like a movie so it's not a good film, however you truly are becoming boring, so I've decided after this post that I won't be replying to your posts anymore, if you become more interesting, perhaps I'll pick it up again

Finally! Maybe now I won't be hounded for every last thing I do and I won't be attacked OOC...