she said she was 18

RockinZroe

Please stop. Last time I posted here ruined more brain cells than I have tonight but tonight at least I'm drunk. Doesn't it say something when several people are asking you to stop talking utter bollocks?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please stop. Last time I posted here ruined more brain cells than I have tonight but tonight at least I'm drunk. Doesn't it say something when several people are asking you to stop talking utter bollocks?

So says the person worried about destroying braincells by reading a thread while drinking alcohol, right? (Yes, it is indeed a fact that alcohol quite literally destroys braincells.)

Since when was mocking considered honorable? (Sorry TPF for using that term, I know it's copyrighted.) Seriously, mocking people either in private or in public shows your true intelligence, amirite?

So how's CDT anyways? I hear very little about them today, might that be because CDT is tiny and not worth caring about?

Well I could quote a couple of things that Churchill said about Hitler ( not comparing myself to Churchill nor ES to Hitler, for a few years there Hitler was actually a success ) and I consider him honorable, so yea I'll go with mocking idiots as honorable, it certainly is better than hitting them hammers which is the other approach most people would use.

CDT? You seriously do not know anything about TE. CDT is tiny, but it's watched constantly, they are usually bristling with Nukes, can fight like demons, and I'll tell you that last round, my hardest opponent at the end of the round ( in which I engaged 8 people, 2 Fark, 4 MHA, 1 SWAT, and 1 CDT. ) it was the CDT who finally brought me to my knees.

CDT is hardcore, they have, like a few others RD being another good example, that no matter what alliance you are in, you do not take on lightly.

Pops whatever we have had to disagree about in the past, I've always given you props for CDT's fighting abilities.

I am not sure whether to praise CDT or declare war on CDT. Seeing you on your knees sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Who do you have to declare on CDT with? ... and are you really tempting Pops? That would be the shortest war in history, and maybe the first to reach 100% anarchy ever. Maybe you are talking about SDF, or whatever you have left of it after people realized you're a disaster as a leader.

I think if CDT attacked you and your alliance, I'd start a thread that I would ask all alliances everywhere not to interfere in anyway. Good luck with taking on one of the best medium sized alliances in the game.

Who do you have to declare on CDT with? ... and are you really tempting Pops? That would be the shortest war in history, and maybe the first to reach 100% anarchy ever. Maybe you are talking about SDF, or whatever you have left of it after people realized you're a disaster as a leader.

I think if CDT attacked you and your alliance, I'd start a thread that I would ask all alliances everywhere not to interfere in anyway. Good luck with taking on one of the best medium sized alliances in the game.

I am in Black as a regular member with no offensive and only two defensive slots left. T'would be rather unfair, but I would still be willing to hit CDT myself. (Yes, Gabryal, this is still IC.)

I am in Black as a regular member with no offensive and only two defensive slots left. T'would be rather unfair, but I would still be willing to hit CDT myself. (Yes, Gabryal, this is still IC.)

Have black DoW CDT, what what happens

*puts a dollar on CDT*

Money where mouth is Emperor Stranger

I appreciate the support Gabryal, but I think you have over-estimated CDT quite a bit. We've had friends in most cases to back us up.

As for Emperor Stranger: I have no wish to fight you. It is simply enough for me to know that you respond to the revelation of your inadequacy with war. I don't go out of my way to step on cockroaches.

Have black DoW CDT, what what happens

*puts a dollar on CDT*

Money where mouth is Emperor Stranger

No? Black is still at war with Frostbite. Did you not remember that, or did you think that the four wars I am in was because someone was ZI'ing me?

No? Black is still at war with Frostbite. Did you not remember that, or did you think that the four wars I am in was because someone was ZI'ing me?

I can't tell which is more amusing here here, that you think you have the power to actually make war on CDT with your newest alliance ( what's the total up to here.. 5 or 6, is that more or less than the number of round's you've played? ) or that you are surprised people want to ZI you. Do you truly see yourself as the victim in everything?

I appreciate the support Gabryal, but I think you have over-estimated CDT quite a bit. We've had friends in most cases to back us up.

As for Emperor Stranger: I have no wish to fight you. It is simply enough for me to know that you respond to the revelation of your inadequacy with war. I don't go out of my way to step on cockroaches.

Well it is my opinion, I know that of all the nations I've fought over my rounds, which include every major alliance except for AZTEC and WAPA, CDT has been the toughest ( though I think one guy from Phil's Army Division in MHA really gave me a run for my money, but I wasn't fighting him one on one, the CDT guy I was ). Either way, Pops you have put together a very good alliance that is respected across TE. That in itself is an accomplishment.

Oh and as far as us attacking ES, I think there was a thread about it, we were under the impression that he was attempting a coup, not wishing to bring up that old argument again I'm leaving it vague. I don't really think anyone needs a reason beyond "He exists in TE" to fight ES

I can't tell which is more amusing here here, that you think you have the power to actually make war on CDT with your newest alliance ( what's the total up to here.. 5 or 6, is that more or less than the number of round's you've played? ) or that you are surprised people want to ZI you. Do you truly see yourself as the victim in everything?S

What don't you get about "I WILL TAKE HIM ON MYSELF?" Should I say it in French or Spanish? I can speak those languages, as well.

What don't you get about "I WILL TAKE HIM ON MYSELF?" Should I say it in French or Spanish? I can speak those languages, as well.

Y a-t-il quelque chose mal avec votre capacité de comprendre l'étranger de base d'empereur de mots ? Il est devoir ennuyant devenant répondre à vous des mots ignorants

Did you mention the languages you speak to demonstrate your massive intelligence? I can see no other relevant reason.

Though should you wish to tell me in Spanish I can read that too. However it wouldn't exactly be fair people who may speak 8 languages, but those two aren't any of them. Congratulations on being able to speak three of the 500 odd languages on earth. I'm glad that high schools have elective classes, or else you wouldn't be able to, my tax dollars hard at work again :D

Y a-t-il quelque chose mal avec votre capacité de comprendre l'étranger de base d'empereur de mots ? Il est devoir ennuyant devenant répondre à vous des mots ignorants

Did you mention the languages you speak to demonstrate your massive intelligence? I can see no other relevant reason.

Though should you wish to tell me in Spanish I can read that too. However it wouldn't exactly be fair people who may speak 8 languages, but those two aren't any of them. Congratulations on being able to speak three of the 500 odd languages on earth. I'm glad that high schools have elective classes, or else you wouldn't be able to, my tax dollars hard at work again :D

Putting an emoticon at the end of your post does not make it any less offensive.

Putting an emoticon at the end of your post does not make it any less offensive.

Well it was a laughing emoticon, though I suppose I should have used this one :lol1: so it wasn't intended to

I for one think you have the patience of a saint. How else would you be able to find responses to the verbal train wrack that is ES?

I think it was about the time where we were attempting to deal with a rather amazing issue ( namely 1000 odd nations attacking us ) and it seemed to have slipped by the kid that I started ignoring the meaning behind the words and just started poking him to see what insanity came out of his mouth. Easton old buddy, I still have a hard time with you think it was ok that Tiberius wanted to win by throwing TPF under a bus. However I've respected your opinion a long time now. We'll both do what we think is right. That much I know.

I for one think you have the patience of a saint. How else would you be able to find responses to the verbal train wrack that is ES?

Gabryal does not have the patience of a saint, but I would say that BG, Folger, and Tiberius do. You obviously don't or you wouldn't have been so quick to argue with that bit of wisdom I said in the WOLF channel. ;)

Gabryal does not have the patience of a saint, but I would say that BG, Folger, and Tiberius do. You obviously don't or you wouldn't have been so quick to argue with that bit of wisdom I said in the WOLF channel. ;)

1. stop living in the past

2. your "wisdom" was nothing but another one of your ego trips, get over yourself already

3. Tibs has many virtues, patience however, is not one of them. Don't talk about people you know nothing about.

It's really no use Easton, Emperor Stranger sees in me what he will and would argue with any positive thing you said about me. If he was half as consistent as the leader of an AA, he wouldn't only run his mouth on the OWF he'd actually -do- something.

1. stop living in the past

2. your "wisdom" was nothing but another one of your ego trips, get over yourself already

3. Tibs has many virtues, patience however, is not one of them. Don't talk about people you know nothing about.

1. Oh well.

2. My "wisdom" that day basically stated that it's not just numbers that counts, but that you have heart. Do you not agree with that?

3. Uhm, I know nothing about him? That's why I actually got the full plan from Tibs after he was kicked out of RE? Sure, I know nothing about him at all. I never once talked to him or worked with him... nope, I am completely in the dark.

It's really no use Easton, Emperor Stranger sees in me what he will and would argue with any positive thing you said about me. If he was half as consistent as the leader of an AA, he wouldn't only run his mouth on the OWF he'd actually -do- something.

Of course, Gabryal. You realize that I am not the only one who thinks badly of you, right? Or do you think that I am the only one who dislikes you in all of TE?

1. Oh well.

2. My "wisdom" that day basically stated that it's not just numbers that counts, but that you have heart. Do you not agree with that?

3. Uhm, I know nothing about him? That's why I actually got the full plan from Tibs after he was kicked out of RE? Sure, I know nothing about him at all. I never once talked to him or worked with him... nope, I am completely in the dark.

I'm sure Tibs appreciates you revealing he's plotting, not that anyone is surprised, but still good call on #3 there. If I was Tibs I'd smack you upside the head for being that incompetent

Of course, Gabryal. You realize that I am not the only one who thinks badly of you, right? Or do you think that I am the only one who dislikes you in all of TE?

Start a poll then if you are so sure