she said she was 18

RockinZroe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missused the senator privilege of sanctioning, just because i entered a war with him he sanctioned me the arse wasn't going to drop it.. but he pissed me off ... so therefore i dropped a nuke on him...

Hahaha... uhh... !@#$ happens?

missused the senator privilege of sanctioning, just because i entered a war with him he sanctioned me the arse wasn't going to drop it.. but he pissed me off ... so therefore i dropped a nuke on him...

Crying on owf will definetally make the sanction go away.

Get the facts right first.

You were a rogue under the AA of MHA, now you've changed again to GDA.

Let's hope they both nuke you and you get what you deserve. :lol1:

And now you have MHA and ourselves at each others throats. Whats next? Shall we go for GDA too?

I may be wrong but were you not UBD Machine once?

MHA, GDA and WAPA will sort this out meanwhile stop crying. <_<

lol, it's true !@#$ happens.

But i still find the flexing of muscles rediculous...I mean really? Grow a pair and just fight him

Says the boy who hides his alliance. We will, actually are. But if he has gone down that road, what the hell. Sanctions are a tool of war. Not noticed anyone else complaining about WAPA misusing sanctions. We fight what is in front of us on their terms.

Says the boy who hides his alliance. We will, actually are. But if he has gone down that road, what the hell. Sanctions are a tool of war. Not noticed anyone else complaining about WAPA misusing sanctions. We fight what is in front of us on their terms.

My alliance is the same as my SE alliance bud, Aeonic Imperium. And we're anything but cowards. Currently my nation is getting raped by Frostbite, do you see me complaining? no, all I'm saying is that i think the sanction was unnecessary.

My alliance is the same as my SE alliance bud, Aeonic Imperium. And we're anything but cowards. Currently my nation is getting raped by Frostbite, do you see me complaining? no, all I'm saying is that i think the sanction was unnecessary.

OK, I should have said nation.

You have no idea how ironic this situation is, know all the facts before you pass judgement.

OK, I should have said nation.

You have no idea how ironic this situation is, know all the facts before you pass judgement.

My nation name is there. Yes, it is "unnamed"

And fine, enlighten me :)

I replied to the OP, with the info that was given there, but if you have important information that would change my mind, feel free to share.

oh btw, ur the one not using a TE nation name and alliance in your profile so... you should fix that before telling others of hiding theirs

Lost Tribe/WAPA SE/TE all the same. What are you talking about?

PS Bunnett? Who is reading this thread at the moment?