Catahata

TheStig

125px-Coat_of_arms_Luxembourg_City.png

CatahataDoE.png

Today, the nation of Catahata is born.

Many great men and women have collaborated to create a great new nation on this ambitious

planet, in a hope of promoting peace and prosperity for all residents of the region. Today, this

one vision is no longer so; a new life is born.

BasicMap.png

Catahata

Population ~ 5,110,000

Demonym ~ Catahatan

Government ~ Constitutional Monarchy

Language ~ English

Currency ~ Dong

Government

Queen - Freddie Mercury

(OOC: c wut i did thar?)

Internal Affairs - John Lennon

Foreign Affairs - Elvis Presley

Economic Affairs - Chuck Berry

War and Defence - Jimi Hendrix

Health - Kurt Cobain

Education - Michael Jackson

OOC: I have re-rolled.

TO: Jimi Hendrix
RE: Military strength and structure

Greetings Mr Hendrix from the nation of Helzan. We would like to enquire about the strength and make of your military force and technology. Please reply as soon as you can thank you.

Greetings Mr Hendrix from the nation of Helzan. We would like to enquire about the strength and make of your military force and technology. Please reply as soon as you can thank you.

Private: Somewhat developing. Understandable, I suppose, that we are relatively disorganised at present due to our our nation only being founded a matter of days ago. None the less, we shall persevere to establish an efficient, organised, and well-equipped army. I am curious though, as to why you ask such a question?

Sincerely,

Jimi Hendrix

"We'll have to meet and discuss your position in relation to the Caspian Sea soon."

"Our neighbours are welcome to visit us any time, your highness."

A corpse ran government? Should be interesting I suppose.

OOC: I made a thread about this a while ago, turns out there are no set rules on how much of Earth's history is apparent on Bob, thus, we're going to pretend all of these people are still alive. :awesome:

OOC: I made a thread about this a while ago, turns out there are no set rules on how much of Earth's history is apparent on Bob, thus, we're going to pretend all of these people are still alive. :awesome:

OOC: They're dead.

IC: Carthage privately wondered what kind of 12 year old wrote the government names list.