Breaking News

Arrnea

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit. I lol'd pretty hard at the comments about the elves staying in the forest except to sell cookies.

Looking forward to the FB counter offensive. Also Razor, you are awesome. When I saw your reason for war I just had to sit back and let it sink in. Regardless of the outcome, I will certainly enjoy our battle.

I gotta admit. I lol'd pretty hard at the comments about the elves staying in the forest except to sell cookies.

Looking forward to the FB counter offensive. Also Razor, you are awesome. When I saw your reason for war I just had to sit back and let it sink in. Regardless of the outcome, I will certainly enjoy our battle.

I figured someone would see it eventually. See you on the battlefield.

Congrats to Frostbite for finally making a counteroffensive.

Unfortunately, none of you seem to have seen fit to hit me. :(

I'm so lonely...

I'm Mr. Lonely...

I have nobody...

To call my own...

Edited by Arrnea

Congrats to Frostbite for finally making a counteroffensive.

Unfortunately, none of you seem to have seen fit to hit me. :(

I'm so lonely...

I'm Mr. Lonely...

I have nobody...

To call my own...

I was going to! I promise! But there's something satisfying in defeating someone who's roleplaying as one of my favorites characters....If I can get the guy I anarchied to peace out, my soldiers will greet you at your door.

Edited by Regolith01

That is a super weapon! :awesome:

Pic is amazing, look forward to the next one :D

Locke Delivers®

20rs5k6.jpg

Oh for the love of Haruhi, would you all stop bickering and just get to fighting.

We say this to Frostbite, for when and if they counterattack us with anything worth noting:

BRING IT ON

Oh come now Arrnea, mid-war posturing's half the fun. :awesome:

or in other words:

GO SUCK A WATERMELON

Now I want a watermelon. :(

So I just got around to posting about you guys on our forums this morning... so if you can bear with us through the day I can probably arrange for some fireworks tonight. STAY TUNED

So I just got around to posting about you guys on our forums this morning... so if you can bear with us through the day I can probably arrange for some fireworks tonight. STAY TUNED

Oh thank Haruhi. Maybe we can get some decent opponents now. The guys I hit suck.

Haruhi thank oh, opponents get we can some decent maybe now. Suck I hit the guys.

Edited by Arrnea

I was going to! I promise! But there's something satisfying in defeating someone who's roleplaying as one of my favorites characters....If I can get the guy I anarchied to peace out, my soldiers will greet you at your door.

Awesome. :laugh: Would you be more satisfied beating me though, or wouldn't you nerdgasm if I actually managed to beat you (much less survived)? Think about it... "From: Nagato Yuki, Subject: Defeat Alert" I know I'd piss my pants.

Edited by Wraith7153

Awesome. :laugh: Would you be more satisfied beating me though, or wouldn't you nerdgasm if I actually managed to beat you (much less survived)? Think about it... "From: Nagato Yuki, Subject: Defeat Alert" I know I'd piss my pants.

Only if it was the real Nagato. Imposters must be destroyed. :v: