An Announcement from the Emperor of the Roman Empire

Folger Soldier

Folger has set up a debate on our forums about the issue of his taking over. We will use that to decide where to go from here; civil war...or not civil war. I'm sure most of you hope for civil war; I probably would too. Folger will be by later with an update of his own. I'm sure you're all fascinated with our internal drama.

Edited by Tiberius12

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folger has set up a debate on our forums about the issue of his taking over. We will use that to decide where to go from here; civil war...or not civil war. I'm sure most of you hope for civil war; I probably would too. Folger will be by later with an update of his own. I'm sure you're all fascinated with our internal drama.

Go away... K? ;)

He has? I haven't seen it. Will have to check that and vote not civil war. You just want civil war because you think there is a chance of you getting your throne back. One, you'd lose the war, two, it would weaken us, and three, why did you have to get back on topic?

Quit Lying Folger and trying to throw people off your whiskey trail...

It's really:

99 Bottles of Jack on the Wall

99 Bottles of Jack

He takes one down

then CHUGS it all DOWN

98 Bottles of Jack on the Wall...

(for those that don't know it's Jack Daniels whiskey)

Hahaha... I don't sing that when I drink my whiskey!!!

I sing this:

... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

... DRINK!

Hahaha

... "our" forums? ... you be wrong there son.

I've already said my piece on Tibs, I'll stick to my word. While a split might happen ( I think it's highly unlikely ) the highly unethical ruthless members of RE will go with Tibs, the honorable people will stay with Folger.

That's just my opinion of how it would happen in a hypothetical situation. Though it would be nice, if it happened, to simultaneously give TE an alliance everyone hates, and rid Folger of all his negative elements.

I've already said my piece on Tibs, I'll stick to my word. While a split might happen ( I think it's highly unlikely ) the highly unethical ruthless members of RE will go with Tibs, the honorable people will stay with Folger.

That's just my opinion of how it would happen in a hypothetical situation. Though it would be nice, if it happened, to simultaneously give TE an alliance everyone hates, and rid Folger of all his negative elements.

Or maybe the incredibly loyal, follow their leader to the ends of Steve people will come with me, and the fools will stay with Folger?

Or maybe the incredibly loyal, follow their leader to the ends of Steve people will come with me, and the fools will stay with Folger?

only the blind and those thirsting for power would stay would stay with you

Someone who's done a lot more then you have.

And why exactly is that?

Well I thought you would know, but if you want me to spell it out so you can try and make a ridiculously stupid comeback I will. Maybe only the blind and power hungry follow you because everyone else has seen how you turned on our allies, how you are a treacherous snake that should be cast out, and how you are arrogant enough to spill Roman (pixel) blood over a throne that you gave up to Folger. The power hungry think they can follow the fast track to glory by going with you. Getting important positions etc.

Well I thought you would know, but if you want me to spell it out so you can try and make a ridiculously stupid comeback I will. Maybe only the blind and power hungry follow you because everyone else has seen how you turned on our allies, how you are a treacherous snake that should be cast out, and how you are arrogant enough to spill Roman (pixel) blood over a throne that you gave up to Folger. The power hungry think they can follow the fast track to glory by going with you. Getting important positions etc.

Or maybe these are long-time members of RE who are still loyal to me because they know I'm the best leader for the alliance?

So now war is bad? I could have sworn you were one of those people who think TE exists just for war.

I don't like alliances to war until they die out... Don't get me wrong I love war in TE. I do think it exists just for war. But I like a lot of people in RE and I would not want their alliance get rolled...

Folger :wub:

Oh son, how wrong you are. Leaving with Tibs has nothing to do with being power hungry (having been in RE gov already) but much more of being loyal to the man who single handedly built be biggest and best alliance TE has ever seen. Now it is time to roll up our sleeves and do the same thing again.

Edited by Easton

Oh son, how wrong you are. Leaving with Tibs has nothing to do with being power hungry (having been in RE gov already) but much more of being loyal to the man who single handedly built be biggest and best alliance TE has ever seen. Now it is time to roll up our sleeves and do the same thing again.

He may have built the alliance, but that doesn't make him a good leader. Leading is more than simply attacking another alliance every round and war planning. A good leader has to know what is acceptable and what is not. Tiberius crossed the line and I will never swear fealty to a tyrant who uses friends and allies as simple resources to be used at his own discretion. What makes you loyal to such a man? Is it only that he built the alliance? No, Tiberius won't get my loyalty because he doesn't DESERVE it.

Edited by Lysander

He may have built the alliance, but that doesn't make him a good leader. Leading is more than simply attacking another alliance every round and war planning. A good leader has to know what is acceptable and what is not. Tiberius crossed the line and I will never swear fealty to a tyrant who uses friends and allies as simple resources to be used at his own discretion. What makes you loyal to such a man? Is it only that he built the alliance? No, Tiberius won't get my loyalty because he doesn't DESERVE it.

Speaking for myself here... Tibs has help me for the last 4 rounds, back when i was running the UN, and even after the un fell apart he always helped me, and offered advice, and even offered me a home in re after the UN disbanded.

And about his methods, i know plenty of other alliance that have done far worse, with plotting and spying and couping other alliance. he only did what other alliances have done as well.

Biggest is not subjective, and RE does not nor never has had the largest numbers all-time in alliances. I know MHA has been stronger before, and I'm not even sure if we've the all-time ranking.

Best is subjective, so I'll just leave that one be because everyone has their own opinions on the best alliance.

Biggest is not subjective, and RE does not nor never has had the largest numbers all-time in alliances. I know MHA has been stronger before, and I'm not even sure if we've the all-time ranking.

Best is subjective, so I'll just leave that one be because everyone has their own opinions on the best alliance.

MI was huge before we took them down...

And I have no idea how anyone could call RE the best all time... :lol1:

Edited by HisK Owns You