Bad raider, no biscuit.

Archmage

Thanks BG, I tried handling this situation in private with Kae Lee, great person btw. Only thing is my song is still better, he just won't admit it.

I thank you as well Burning Glory. :)

And thank you rtellez, that is kind of you to say. Our exchanges have been a lot of fun, I enjoyed them. :D

Two quick corrections though...

1. She won't admit it, because

2. it's not true. :P

Me, I'm Not - NIN :wub:

Better song, hands down. :awesome:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thank you rtellez, that is kind of you to say. Our exchanges have been a lot of fun, I enjoyed them. :D

Nope, it was even posted on Randy Magazine as being better. Who could even argue about that?

Approves this message, but Sin by above band is probably my favorite

Possibly Prayer by Disturbed

Ah well they are all up there, Goth/Punk/Alternative Rock ftw

...As a small, but very tight knit, alliance we understand that raiders see us as an easy target. Although those who have raided us have found that we will commit the most evil sin that we can.

We will fight back...hard.

Most of the time it goes well. A raider attacks, we hit back, and the raider recoils. We hold no alliance responsible for the actions of one person. In fact here in Beavis and Butthead we value individuality. We have no leader, we don't need one. We have no government, we don't need it. We just like each other and will defend each other if necessary. We don't raid, but any raider who attacks us looking for profit will find that the losses that they take are much greater then any gains that a little raid will give...

Best of luck to you on that.