Union of Communist Republics- Recognition of War

slonq

In my opinion, anyone raiding a nation should do so at their own risk. This means that their alliance will not involve itself in any way except for diplomatic solution. I have just started partaking in tech raiding and i was nuked twice by one of my victims. I personally laughed about it, chucked a couple of nukes back and had a nice conversation with my victim. I in fact even invited him to join IAA since i liked his spirit. Never once did i even take the matter of me being nuked back to my alliance until someone asked about it. ZI should never be a sentence for a raider who is just raiding.

I agree nukes are fair game, but I can't agree ZI is the only upper limit to what is "excessive" retaliation for a raid when the retaliators don't bother talking to the raiders. Things I have in mind are like a 7 day war with 3 other nations similar to the raider's size. That to me, seems excessive.

Though for a raider who extorts or breaks their own charter, harsher reprimands should be had.

True, but that's up to their own alliance to determine that.

If you checked their AA, they have no large nations capable of sending a lot of 3mil packages

I was referring to the GDA or their protectorate paying reps to UCR. I hope at least GDA has nations of that size :P

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember going unaligned and being raided shortly after GWIII. That was some of my funnest times in the game, as we beat the hell outta each other for a couple days laughing with each other in pm's and then peaced out.

No reps, no hard feelings, just fun little war.

Glad you got peace UCR.

And I really don't think GDA handled this as badly as some are stating.

Edited by Chalaskan

I find it amazing how we manage to sign a treaty and keep our independence..and a few days after that a coup in my government occurs and I'm suddenly removed from my position. :blink:

I seem to remember you saying how us half-baked anarchists were so unstable without firm leadership.

Anyway, congrats on getting this resolved, friend.

I find it amazing how we manage to sign a treaty and keep our independence..and a few days after that a coup in my government occurs and I'm suddenly removed from my position. :blink:

I seem to remember you saying how us half-baked anarchists were so unstable without firm leadership.

Anyway, congrats on getting this resolved, friend.

He's just mad because our old premier came back and after seeing what the alliance had become decided to take matters into his own hands and rebuild our alliance to its former glory.

Edited by RA2Leader