A Little Big Declaration of Existence

Gecko

An interesting part of the charter.

So basically if this scenario ever happens a deputy is going to find his clout within the alliance elevated vastly in a very quick fashion or one of your council members is going to seemingly retire for some reason or another and his deputy will take over after being "briefed" of the situation. Then the Council impeaches the King and that "retired" council member is voted in as King? Interesting times for your alliance should that ever happen.

Best of luck to you Alias.

OOC: Damn you for not accepting my peace! :P

I added that in there, so if the Little Big Council want to go for a coup, they cant vote one of themselves in. It has to be someone pure of heart, away from the politics of government.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added that in there, so if the Little Big Council want to go for a coup, they cant vote one of themselves in. It has to be someone pure of heart, away from the politics of government.

And I added in a scenario how it could still be done, although obvious in intent. Still it would be a way around the charter in order to make it legal because that ex council member would not be getting voted in as King while still on the council. Might want to look into that.

Thankyou for proving that you are capable of googling to find out who is in charge of Nintendo.

Now prove it.

I knew that name off the top of my head. Some people are nintendo fanboys...

Congrats to LBA.

Edited by Drai

Thank you good sir!

@Warmongrel - Dont be hatin'

@Jyrinx - They are still voting on it, but it is coming out highly in our favor. My guess is that it is either posted -

1. Later Tonight

2. Tomorrow Morning/Nite

Edited by King Alias

Thank you good sir!

@Warmongrel - Dont be hatin'

@Jyrinx - They are still voting on it, but it is coming out highly in our favor. My guess is that it is either posted -

1. Later Tonight

2. Tomorrow Morning/Nite

I personally would've waited to declare until I had that protectorate in hand since there's always a small possibility that it won't go through, but to each his own.

Also, I have more NS and 4 times as much tech as your whole alliance, lol. You've got a lot of potential for growth I suppose.

Edited by Jyrinx

I personally would've waited to declare until I had that protectorate in hand since there's always a small possibility that it won't go through, but to each his own.

Also, I have more NS and 4 times as much tech as your whole alliance, lol. You've got a lot of potential for growth I suppose.

Indeed, we do. And we shall flourish :D