Got a question for the government of Dranagg

Tahsir

"What is Dranagg's opinion regarding inter governmental cooperation regarding the various colonies in Antarctica? Do you feel that in this inhospitable terrain nations must forget their partisanship and stick together?"

What is your view of FRG and its Antarctica claim, especially it's controversial penguin ranching.

A waste of Antarctic resources

"What is Dranagg's opinion regarding inter governmental cooperation regarding the various colonies in Antarctica? Do you feel that in this inhospitable terrain nations must forget their partisanship and stick together?"

Learn to survive it or die. We bear no tolerance of weakness in the new Dranagg.

"What is Dranagg's view on the new Netherlands state?"

We don't care about Europe in so far as to test their strength against the army we sent.

"Why do you appear to lack clothes of any kind?"

To know who looks closely at naked men.

Learn to survive it or die. We bear no tolerance of weakness in the new Dranagg.

So does Dranagg feel that it can live in isolation in Antarctica? Since many better developed nations have set up shop in Antarctica is it not in Dranagg's interests to form a cooperative system?

So does Dranagg feel that it can live in isolation in Antarctica? Since many better developed nations have set up shop in Antarctica is it not in Dranagg's interests to form a cooperative system?

The old ways of Dranagg are gone. The old government was too passive for us, the BZ-RK, and so we removed them. We will reject anyone that cannot survive our new order.

Edited by Tahsir Re

The old ways of Dranagg are gone. The old government was too passive for us, the BZ-RK, and so we removed them. We will reject anyone that cannot survive our new order.

"Excuse me Sir, I am afraid you misunderstood my question. I was not asking about your internal policies, rather your foreign policies. Would not more international cooperation with other bigger powers in Antarctica be to Dranagg's own better interests?"

"Excuse me Sir, I am afraid you misunderstood my question. I was not asking about your internal policies, rather your foreign policies. Would not more international cooperation with other bigger powers in Antarctica be to Dranagg's own better interests?"

This will be the third and final time I say this. If people and nations cannot survive here, we will have nothing to do with them. Citizens or foreigners alike...

"So let me interpret your words as this: You are planning to be self-supportive and you feel that any nation trying to create an outpost in Antarctica who cannot do the same does not deserve to be there? If that's another interpretation of your statement in other words, then I can agree with that sentiment completely. Any nation not able to support their own sovereign claims is not sovereign in that area claimed that simple."

"What happened to the old government of Dranagg?

Also, Arctica stands by its policy of closing its territory to the BZ-RK, regardless of if they run a government."

Some unknown reporter also asked: "Aren't you a little small to be a general? Also, are you aware you don't have any nipples?"

"What happened to the old government of Dranagg?

Also, Arctica stands by its policy of closing its territory to the BZ-RK, regardless of if they run a government."

Some unknown reporter also asked: "Aren't you a little small to be a general? Also, are you aware you don't have any nipples?"

"Those that are not dead are hiding or fled to the mountains with the traitorous army that remains loyal to them."

"The BZ-RK do not care about some island"

"You seem to have a lot in common with another questioner."

"What is your opinion on the invasion of the Netherlands by the former Dranaggian government?"

The former Dranaggian government did not invade the Netherlands. We did, and we consider it a success in the name of Vaanar-Jet. As our first act after gaining control we wanted to test our new loyal army, Europe is the place of war, and it made the best furnace to forge them to be worthy of serving under the BZ-RK. No supplies, no orders, no support. If they failed it was better for them to not have lived.

Edited by Tahsir Re