Declaration of Defeat

Emperor Stranger

Really? No Class? You mean after all the chances I gave him to back out after I realized no one was coming to his aid.

I even gave up on the AoD POW thing and I told him what to post if he wanted me to except his Defeat.

Look. I save the class for SE. Here I just want to have fun fighting.

Fine. We acknowledge your defeat and will not re-engage your nations when the war slots expire.

But we won't send peace unless the AoD nations fighting want to send peace.

If they want to keep raiding, they can.

Remember, our original agreement was 7 days.

At this point, we'll pretty much treat you like nones

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? No Class? You mean after all the chances I gave him to back out after I realized no one was coming to his aid.

Oh yes, switching to the AoD POW AA for 7 days after an alliance 4 times our size randomly declares war on us is an honestly fair deal. Hail to Jeb, the fairest of them all!

That's good to know. You know my position already. You continue to fight, I will continue to turtle. You can only declare so many wars before it becomes war slot filling.

I almost forgot to mention in my moment of ranting that I greatly appreciate all the support FC is giving, even after the last few announcements. It's a great change of pace, imo.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Oh yes, switching to the AoD POW AA for 7 days after an alliance 4 times our size randomly declares war on us is an honestly fair deal. Hail to Jeb, the fairest of them all!

That's good to know. You know my position already. You continue to fight, I will continue to turtle. You can only declare so many wars before it becomes war slot filling.

to be honest, war slot filling only counts if the aggressor does not attack. (possibly the defender too but in most tech raids the defender does not attack back)

though quite frankly AoD and Jeb, you are seriously getting offended over people not reacting with o/ Jebbie, then don't attack an alliance. Also, he did what you wanted, and you stating your lords or whatever were saying you were being too merciful does not make AoD look much better. You are right, this is most definitely a war game but that does not mean you have to be anything but merciful. Giving up the "switch to AoD PoW" hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa. quite frankly, i don't think that should ever have been discussed. this should have most definitely been just a simple "admit you are defeated, public or private" and peace out. simple as that. anything else and yeah just straight pathetic.

to be honest, war slot filling only counts if the aggressor does not attack. (possibly the defender too but in most tech raids the defender does not attack back)

True. I didn't take into account the air attacks and cruise missiles. :P

lol

I've been wondering when the OWF would turn on me.

Look, call me evil all you want (we are the Army of Darkness after all :P), but ES and I did have an agreement whether FC got back-up or not. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67606

He wanted to surrender, but didn't want commit to our agreement.

Instead of just ZIing them for not keeping his word, I asked the following:

To: Emperor Stranger From: Ash Williams Date: 8/31/2009 6:03:19 PM

Subject: RE: Is this them?

Post this in the OWF in the thread you made about our war:

"I, (YOURNAME), and the forces of Fight Club Hereby surrender to the Army of Darkness and all their awesomeness. They are Hungry for brains and we're fresh out. We were going to have to put "AoD POW" in our AA box, but The AoD has decided we're not worth it. I think we all have better things to do."

Then I will order my troops to send/accept peace across the board and I will post an acknowledgment of your defeat and end of hostilities.

Sound Fair? Sounds pretty Dern Fair to me.

I've been more than fair w/ you and I'm letting your break your promise.

If you don't take my offer, we will sever all contact with you and treat your nations like nones.

-Ash

Is that really so ebil?

Look, call me evil all you want (we are the Army of Darkness after all :P), but ES and I did have an agreement whether FC got back-up or not. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67606

Since when do I need to agree to bring in back up? You realize that if I were any other micro alliance, I would have just called in my big bad friends. But no. Multiple WOLF alliances can testify that I wanted to make this a fair fight. SDF is probably my best friend right now (after all, their leader is my Head Minister in SE). Did you seriously think that they didn't attack because you were much stronger?

No, I have to disagree with you here. If it weren't for ME, you would have been curbstomped a day after you illegally attacked our nation. You lose whether or not any of these alliances attack you or not. If they attack, you lose. If they don't, then you lose because you will be spending the next 25 days wasting your time.

Do the smart thing and just accept the peace with white peace. I admitted defeat in the face of annihilation, it's your turn to accept peace.

And Jeb, I was actually half way finished writing this DoS when your member sent me the message.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

lol

I've been wondering when the OWF would turn on me.

He wanted to surrender, but didn't want commit to our agreement.

Instead of just ZIing them for not keeping his word, I asked the following:

Is that really so ebil?

It is evil when he makes one mistake in format and you don't just accept peace. When you fight an alliance 1/4 your size, its not worth not accepting peace, because then more people join the smaller alliance. If I had the slots you would be fighting me :P

It is evil when he makes one mistake in format and you don't just accept peace. When you fight an alliance 1/4 your size, its not worth not accepting peace, because then more people join the smaller alliance. If I had the slots you would be fighting me :P

Come on people this is TE.

Since when do I need to agree to bring in back up?

It didn't matter if you got back up or not, it's about the agreement you made.

Fact is we felt bad for you and offered early surrender terms

Multiple WOLF alliances can testify that I wanted to make this a fair fight. SDF is probably my best friend right now (after all, their leader is my Head Minister in SE).
I honestly figured you didn't really have any back -up and you were just talking trash
No, I have to disagree with you here. If it weren't for ME, you would have been curbstomped a day after you illegally attacked our nation. You lose whether or not any of these alliances attack you or not. If they attack, you lose. If they don't, then you lose because you will be spending the next 25 days wasting your time.
Has long as were at war we'll be having a fun time. That's why were playing TE, so we don't smash up our SE nations
And Jeb, I was actually half way finished writing this DoS when your member sent me the message.

What did Wally message to you?

yes i would like to know what i "sent you" as well

the only thing i sent you was a peace offer... no text or statement to go with it... as Jeb said individual AOD nations have the right to send peace offers if they want ... they dont consitute an offer of peace from the whole alliance

ok just cause i get the feeling i need to quote everything... heres my entire dialog with ES on this..

To: Emperor Stranger From: King Wally Date: 8/30/2009 9:10:16 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by King Wally for the reason of: AOD victory

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

2 failed ground attacked then came from ES followed by this

To: King Wally From: Emperor Stranger Date: 8/31/2009 12:08:27 AM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

then i sent this

To: Emperor Stranger From: King Wally Date: 8/31/2009 12:55:08 AM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Message: lol... no worries mate... keep sending me the victory loot it helps actually :)

then ES reconsiders

To: King Wally From: Emperor Stranger Date: 8/31/2009 5:57:27 PM

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Emperor Stranger for the following reason: Cessation of Hostilities

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

to which i send this

To: Emperor Stranger From: King Wally Date: 8/31/2009 6:25:15 PM

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by King Wally for the reason of: Cessation of Hostilities

now thats all.... i fail to see how i made any corespondence of peace negotiations in regards to the alliance... this is all purely individual peace offers quite clearly

Come on people this is TE.

So they feel bad for the smaller guy who lost his protection. Or maybe they feel as if it's wrong to get so petty. (I don't know if it's either of those two, but that's what it seems like.)

It didn't matter if you got back up or not, it's about the agreement you made.

Fact is we felt bad for you and offered early surrender terms

I won't accept sitting in YOUR PoW AA for one week simply because I backed out of a fight that you started.

I honestly figured you didn't really have any back -up and you were just talking trash

I thought I had back up, too. But everyone I asked either dropped out or gave very little military support. (Before the argument I had on IRC in #wolf-te, I was well-connected and friends with some powerful alliances.)

Has long as were at war we'll be having a fun time. That's why were playing TE, so we don't smash up our SE nations

I won't be. I told you the situation, and I told you that I won't be enjoying another moment of this war. I am done with it, and this !@#$%^&* you are giving us is not making me enjoy it any more. (Are you having fun bullying a micro alliance?)

What did Wally message to you?
yes i would like to know what i "sent you" as well

the only thing i sent you was a peace offer... no text or statement to go with it... as Jeb said individual AOD nations have the right to send peace offers if they want ... they dont consitute an offer of peace from the whole alliance

This was the message I was referring to. As you can tell, it was just 14 minutes before I posted my DoS and it was 5 minutes before I posted the DoS before I found it:

To: Emperor Stranger From: Ash Williams Date: 8/31/2009 6:03:19 PM

Subject: RE: Is this them?

Post this in the OWF in the thread you made about our war:

"I, (YOURNAME), and the forces of Fight Club Hereby surrender to the Army of Darkness and all their awesomeness. They are Hungry for brains and we're fresh out. We were going to have to put "AoD POW" in our AA box, but The AoD has decided we're not worth it. I think we all have better things to do."

Then I will order my troops to send/accept peace across the board and I will post an acknowledgment of your defeat and end of hostilities.

Sound Fair? Sounds pretty Dern Fair to me.

I've been more than fair w/ you and I'm letting your break your promise.

If you don't take my offer, we will sever all contact with you and treat your nations like nones.

-Ash

Jeb, just give the guy peace. He admitted defeat, and thats all there is to it. You guys hit them first, don't forget that. And they do have plenty of backup, their backup is just occupied by the war thats using nations that total 100X your alliance size. I will also back up Emperor Stranger. I know how it feels like to get destroyed for no reason by being out numbered, my old alliance got hit 10-1. So peace or I will join in. And trust me, you don't want me to join in.

Edited by rtellez06

:rolleyes:

Fine. We acknowledge your defeat and will not re-engage your nations when the war slots expire.

But we won't send peace unless the AoD nations fighting wants to send peace.

If they want to keep raiding, they can.

Remember, our original agreement was 7 days.

This still stands.

You WOLF guys can suck it.

We look forward to your curbstomp ;)

:rolleyes:

This still stands.

You WOLF guys can suck it.

We look forward to your curbstomp ;)

You should let them know they will get destroyed if they don't accept peace.

And I'm not WOLF, I'm actually fighting WOLF because I'm wtfAWESOME! B) <---check out my stunner shades, I'll be wearing them when the fire of hell rains upon you :D