Request to Norway

Sargun II

"You do understand our border lies on the other side of the Strait? I hope you can see why we are concerned."

"We do understand - Carthage's border with Krieg will be well-defended and no contact is allowed between a Carthaginian soldier and a Krieg citizen at the border."

"We do understand - Carthage's border with Krieg will be well-defended and no contact is allowed between a Carthaginian soldier and a Krieg citizen at the border."

"We appreciate the clarification. Our other Border nations (With the exception of France) Are rather paranoid and maintain a very strict military presence on our borders. We do not need to have any more pressure then we already have, that being said, I see no reason for us to be engaged in hard feelings. Perhaps we can work something out like we have with France and maintain a peaceful border."

This entire set of talks is void due to the fact that the nation of Tyran is the owner and resident of the lands of Morocco, and so this 'Carthage' is not a recognized nation nor does it actually exist. We are the only nation with a land border to the Norwegian colony in question.

Edited by AmpaSand

This entire set of talks is void due to the fact that the nation of Tyran is the owner and resident of the lands of Morocco, and so this 'Carthage' is not a recognized nation nor does it actually exist. We are the only nation with a land border to the Norwegian colony in question.
OOC:

True. Also my friend Tristan (Hannibal Barcas) owns Republic of Carthage here:

Carthage.png

OOC: Tyran was not on the map, and I was told Tristan was inactive. Take your complaints elsewhere.

OOC: Tyran was not on the map, and I was told Tristan was inactive. Take your complaints elsewhere.

OOC: Thats not fair to just claim over someones land who isnt 25 days inactive, and its not fair to AmpaSand either, who did rightfully claim his land, Stig just never got around to placing it on map.

OOC: Not being on the map because the map makers did not add my claim is no reason to ignore my roleplay and the acceptance of my nation by other members of this roleplay community. Since you are the map maker it seems, maybe you could please add me, then stop with your condescending tone.

OOC: Not being on the map because the map makers did not add my claim is no reason to ignore my roleplay and the acceptance of my nation by other members of this roleplay community. Since you are the map maker it seems, maybe you could please add me, then stop with your condescending tone.

OOC: Except he's not the mapmaker, Stig is.

The Kingdoms of Norway and Carthage were able to come to a friendly agreement, and that says a lot about both their character. Certain countries could learn from this example. We recognize the Kingdom of Carthage's borders where they don't interfere with any other established states.