Declaration of Condemnation

Emperor Stranger

If they were a part of WOLF and their allies' friends are the targets, that's pretty dishonorable, imo.

It's TE. I don't even need a valid CB to declare war, let alone a completely valid reason to declare condemnation. (Though I find my reason valid.)

I didn't know of any ties to MHA before this war. WOLF is also more... dynamic than Judgment, which banded together overnight and will dissolve after this war. Along with being a part of WOLF longer than Judgment, it's a bit more honorable to fight alongside WOLF.

the fact that they left WOLF shows that regardless of the time spent in WOLF, A51 wanted nothing to do with WOLF as a whole and only wished to continue their longstanding relations with TPF. Yes, standing up for what you believe in is soooooooooooooooo dishonorable.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know of any ties to MHA before this war. WOLF is also more... dynamic than Judgment, which banded together overnight and will dissolve after this war. Along with being a part of WOLF longer than Judgment, it's a bit more honorable to fight alongside WOLF.

Wrong again, we were a member of WOLF for a few days, we were a member of Judgement since Round 3 when Area 51 was known as Ubercon, and we fought against Murder Inc. So technically, we've been friends with Judgement for longer than we were friends with WOLF.

Edited by Elbryan

There you go giving your opinion again. We still don't care.

Obviously you do or else you wouldn't be here !@#$%*ing about my opinion.

Wrong again, we were a member of WOLF for a few days, we were a member of Judgement since Round 3 when Area 51 was known as Ubercon, and we fought against Murder Inc. So technically, we've been friends with Judgement for longer than we were friends with WOLF.

Wrong again. Technically, Judgment just reformed, therefore you were in WOLF longer.

Wrong again. Technically, Judgment just reformed, therefore you were in WOLF longer.

And this is a new round, isn't it WOLF that said "a new round does not break friendships"? Well the dissemination of a bloc doesn't break them either. So what's your point?

Edited by Elbryan

Sorry for the double post, but it's important.

Fight Club hereby rescinds its condemnation and officially declares full neutrality in the 'Judgment War'. I received bad information and apologize for it. However, I still don't think too highly of A51. Maybe they can regain some respect later in the round? Who knows.

And this is a new round, isn't it WOLF that said "a new round does not break friendships"? Well the dissemination of a bloc doesn't break them either. So what's your point?

Then why does Judgment bother? I mean, if the only difference it's going to make will be whether or not a group of people are labeled with a name, then what's the point? (I mean, other than having fun, which a lot of people seem to not be having.)

Then why does Judgment bother? I mean, if the only difference it's going to make will be whether or not a group of people are labeled with a name, then what's the point? (I mean, other than having fun, which a lot of people seem to not be having.)

cause it's CN...we need names, kinda like...the Avengers! :-p

Who are you to tell me who to fight with? Who are you to tell the world who you "think" we are friends with, and who we're not friends with? You don't even have your facts straight about our very brief time in WOLF, and yet you continue to argue a non-existent issue with the point of authority of Area 51, the alliance you "think" you know so much about--in other words, the horse's mouth, itself.

Just because you weren't aware of Area 51's business and who we're friends with, I'll thank you not to dictate that we should fight with a bloc we left because their goals were not in line with our own, just because you "think" it should be so.

We've also considered ourselves friends of LE. Bet you weren't "aware" of that. I'm also fond of TF, having spoken with their leader in previous rounds. I'm pretty sure you weren't aware of that one, either. Yet another little detail you probably weren't "aware" of is that we've backed out of skirmishes and wars in the past, due to conflicting friendships, most notably due to a request from TPF.

So yes, we do value our friendships, even here where the general consensus is, "it's war (TE), get over it." Regain your respect later in the round? With an attitude like that, from someone who condemns first without knowledge of fact, my actions will always speak louder than your words.

Ask any of our friends.

Jesus Christ, Randalla, it's a declaration of condemnation. In no way is it saying who you can and can't fight or telling you how to run your alliance, it's simply giving my opinion on the matter. If you don't like it, big whoop. It's something called "the freedom of speech" and "the right to ignore". Those two rights directly involve each other. Learn. To. Use. Them.

And I have every right to respond to your erroneous accusations. You opened this up for discussion by posting it. I don't care for you to get away with attempting to besmirch our honor, so I am responding.

Learn.to.respect.that.

And perhaps next time, you'll have your ducks in a row before you throw them out into the public eye.

Jesus Christ, Randalla, it's a declaration of condemnation. In no way is it saying who you can and can't fight or telling you how to run your alliance, it's simply giving my opinion on the matter. If you don't like it, big whoop. It's something called "the freedom of speech" and "the right to ignore". Those two rights directly involve each other. Learn. To. Use. Them.

....Doesn't the exact same thing apply to you?.....I believe she IS using her freedom of speech, you just choose not to use your right to ignore and instead you try and lecture her about the rights and freedoms she has, which it seems she is aware of....it's rather circulatory as you see.....

Edited by Elbryan

....Doesn't the exact same thing apply to you?.....I believe she IS using the freedom of speech, you just choose not to use your right to ignore and instead you try and lecture her about the rights and freedoms she has which it seems she is aware of....it's rather circulatory as you see.....

Really, if s/he'd bother to have read the post a few posts above this, the s/he'd've seen this:

Fight Club hereby rescinds its condemnation and officially declares full neutrality in the 'Judgment War'. I received bad information and apologize for it. However, I still don't think too highly of A51. Maybe they can regain some respect later in the round? Who knows.

End of story.

so now you're bashing her for the shortcomings of a forum application? she was probably still writing out her post when you submitted yours. excuse her for not being telepathic, I mean I give her gripe about it all the time, but she still doesn't seem to get the hang of it :-p

She.

And I did see your veiled contempt and continued stab at our honor, which prompted me to post:

Regain your respect later in the round? With an attitude like that, from someone who condemns first without knowledge of fact, my actions will always speak louder than your words.

Ask any of our friends.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of the story.

so now you're bashing her for the shortcomings of a forum application? she was probably still writing out her post when you submitted yours. excuse her for not being telepathic, I mean I give her gripe about it all the time, but she still doesn't seem to get the hang of it :-p

Meh, I didn't see her writing when I posted it.

She.

And I did see your veiled contempt and continued stab at our honor, which prompted me to post:

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of the story.

So I basically said that we may have a chance to grow closer to each other and you refuse. Oh well, it's not the end of the world.

Sorry for the double post, but it's important.

However, I still don't think too highly of A51. Maybe they can regain some respect later in the round? Who knows.

That means you wanted us to grow closer?

That's like saying to someone "I think you're a jerk, but maybe you'll stop being one and we can be friends, but I don't have my hopes up" Point of fact, you still called the guy a jerk. Again, excuse us if that isn't what you meant by it, I'll beat Scully some more so she can start using them telepathy brain waves. If you really do want to get to know us, doubting how honorable we are, isn't exactly the way to go about doing it. I believe that applies to ANY alliance, in addition to things outside of Digiterra. I hope you're taking notes.....

Edited by Elbryan

That means you wanted us to grow closer?

That's like saying to someone "I think you're a jerk, but maybe you'll stop being one and we can be friends, but I don't have my hopes up" Point of fact, you still called the guy a jerk. Again, excuse us if that isn't what you meant by it, I'll beat Scully some more so she can start using them telepathy brain waves. If you really do want to get to know us, doubting how honorable we are, isn't exactly the way to go about doing it. I believe that applies to ANY alliance, in addition to things outside of Digiterra. I hope you're taking notes.....

Well according to Gary8, OB and a few other alliances became friends after warring with each other. I am saying that if it happens, it happens. I am not going to force it to happen, nor am I going to try to make it happen.

((Sorry, that wasn't even supposed to be reposted--I wasn't even in the process of replying as I have no further IC replies to post at this time. I've been having connection issues, and I guess it was still stuck in transit or something. LOL Sorry for the confusion. ;) ))

Edited by Randalla

Who are you to tell me who to fight with? Who are you to tell the world who you "think" we are friends with, and who we're not friends with? You don't even have your facts straight about our very brief time in WOLF, and yet you continue to argue a non-existent issue with the point of authority of Area 51, the alliance you "think" you know so much about--in other words, the horse's mouth, itself.

Just because you weren't aware of Area 51's business and who we're friends with, I'll thank you not to dictate that we should fight with a bloc we left because their goals were not in line with our own, just because you "think" it should be so.

We've also considered ourselves friends of LE. Bet you weren't "aware" of that. I'm also fond of TF, having spoken with their leader in previous rounds. I'm pretty sure you weren't aware of that one, either. Yet another little detail you probably weren't "aware" of is that we've backed out of skirmishes and wars in the past, due to conflicting friendships, most notably due to a request from TPF.

So yes, we do value our friendships, even here where the general consensus is, "it's war (TE), get over it." Regain your respect later in the round? With an attitude like that, from someone who condemns first without knowledge of fact, my actions will always speak louder than your words.

Ask any of our friends.

Uh, am I missing something here? Wasn't that already posted?

You gotta love this game

:wub: Area 51

*so I went back and read the whole thread...

[OOC] ES, you seem like a nice fellow but have you not figured out that the OWF will eat you up and spit you out. Look at this. I was just having fun and sharing great literature with people while clearly giving credit to the original author. Back then everyone was at the Continuum/NPO's teets, and they tore me apart, even a mod locked it for no good reason before I could respond. I've never posted a topic since. (you people are crazy :P) [/OOC]

I probably never would have went after your AA if you hadn't posted your DoE and Policy before getting protection. Fight Club is a good name for a TE AA but your not ready for OWF politics, heck neither am I really, but you don't see me posting a DoE and crap. Your chances of TBC extending their protection of FC diminishes with about every other post you make. Harsh maybe, but true. I kinda like you though, your all about the Warring and your a good sport.

You sure you don't want to be reborn into the world of the undead?

-Ash

Edited by Jeb the Wise