Krieg wishes to speak to the Kaiser of Nordheim.

Colerich Krieg

OOC Unless otherwise noted, this is Secret, also, dont fill my thread with OOC "LOLKRIEGISANORDLOVER", Im doing this for a reason. thanks.

IC:

The Krieg Empire sent a telegram today, wishing to speak with the Kaiser of Nordheim.

"It seems to us that there is much to learn from a man like yourself.. It could possibly help us with our situation at hand..

As you know we have cargo planes flying in and out of Nordheim. Perhaps you can board one, and make your way to New Berlin?"

Edited by Colerich Krieg

"We'll send a representative right away."

--------------------------------------------------------

Licha Gunthersdottar Holm has been dispatched from Silverburg, Iceland, and would arrive after a long flight. A message was also sent,

"Due to our intelligence warning us of further Finnish attempts to capture the Kaiser and the Regent, we are unable to safely send either of them to New Berlin without taking a high risk. However, in order to circumvent this problem, we are sending another high-ranking but publically lower-profile officer, with full authority, who will also relay the information to the Throne. We apologize, but doing otherwise would mean Überstein starting a war. Once that this is over, the Kaiser would be more than pleased to meet you however."

The plane lands.

The Emperor welcomed the guest. He asked the Leaders of other countries (Which he was holding a parade for.) To contiune watching and enjoying the buffet. He then walked to his private office, and whimed the Official over.

Image09.jpg

He lit a Cigarette, and asked, "So, I would like to further understand your countries government position.. more currently.. before we begin so no misunderstandings are had.. positions on how your country is ran, and views on other European countries as well as ourselves."

She salutes and then steps forwards, wearing a simple suit with a few military insignia, and carrying a metal suitcase. "It is a honor. Our position...well, it has changed while I was in the flight. We have noticed that Finland has lifted its blockade as I was flying above your skies. This has changed everything. Now we can have more peace-oriented policies as the former enemies become isolationist. But our path is yet still not truly defined. We had waged a great deal of wars, we are hoping for a period of extended stability. How about yourselves?"

She salutes and then steps forwards, wearing a simple suit with a few military insignia, and carrying a metal suitcase. "It is a honor. Our position...well, it has changed while I was in the flight. We have noticed that Finland has lifted its blockade as I was flying above your skies. This has changed everything. Now we can have more peace-oriented policies as the former enemies become isolationist. But our path is yet still not truly defined. We had waged a great deal of wars, we are hoping for a period of extended stability. How about yourselves?"

The Emperor, at the sight of the Salute, said rather modestly "No need to salute.."

He pointed to his Wall, where an old, beaten glass case was seen with Nordreich Military Sergeant Insignia and other patches.

He cleared his throat and said, "We ourselves have recently adopted a Centralist stance.. Not one extreme or another.. We tend to try to do whats best for our nation and people as a whole.. And with that comes a strong Military stance.. We have many Unprovoked enemies, and with that comes the readyness to crush them beneath the Jackboot of our military might should the situation occur.."

"However I wish to know more Indepth on your.. plans and stance on the future for your country and.. Europe, one could say.."

he cleared his throat again, "Nothing leaves this room, I assure you."

"We are frankly not entirely sure. We will continue to be Martencists and Monarchists. We are considered right wing, although we do not limit ourselves to such limited concepts. As we wish for peace, we will continue to prepare for war - as we always do. We are developing a new set of standardized weapons, and we are continuing to fortify coasts and land. But since the Finnish have decided to let us be, we do not believe that we'll end up in armed conflict proper..."

"Though, there is something that may be interesting. Our Kaiser has as part of his birthright, claims to the throne of Prussia. It is likely that Prussia will peacefully choose to become a part of us soon. We were holding off such a thing in spite of Prussian cooperation due to the ongoing Finnish Issues. But that is the past. Aside from that, we do not have further specific plans."

The Emperor listened closely, however the sight of his Medal and rank case gave him some horrid flashbacks. He snapped out and said,

"Finnish? Hmph.. Well, I will say, the fact your nation reserves the right to maintain whatever policy is a grand one. I also like the idea of Military readiness.. Prussia you say? Ah, fine indeed...

The Emperor took out a document, labeled "To ensure the sovereignty of peaceful nations.."

I want you to take this back to your homeland, for your leader to look over. The international pressure that your under disturbs me greatly. We are not so different, our nations. We both combat the slander of our pasts, of the wars and conflicts, and peruse a peaceful future, however the world DENIES us these things.. I think I can best sum up my stance in a speech I addressed to my people..

"If there are those who will deny us peace, our rightful place in the universe.. then.. we shall unleash, such TERRIBLE vengeance, that generations yet unborn, WILL CRY OUT.. In Anguish.."

To those who want war, to that I say, 'That is there problem..'

The Emperor smirked slightly.

We would be more then happy in helping your nation in upgrading weapons systems, for your defense. We both know that Peace is but a slander of a dream, Many humans by nature refuse others their right to exist, and for that we understand the need to defend ones right to exist as god intended. Our.. *The Emperor stopped himself* Your.. past haunts your nation, and I will certainly agree that the world may hold grudges for past actions.. But one must always remember that one's reactions.. past and present.. are influenced by the constant pushing.. and pushing.. and more pushing by outside forces.. you can only push a man so far before he decides to react, to react to the things that pose a threat to his well being and his safety, his people, his nation.. -such as this ridiculous blockade-... To this we know. I think it's safe to say we have had our share of pushing, as well as your nation, and we are taking the steps to insure when we are pushed to that degree.. we can send quite a message.. and Im sure you are aswell.

The Emperor took out his reading glasses, and flipped through the paperwork he prepared, as well as a copy of the document he signed during the rebellion, entitled "Exodus." As he read the document, a shiver went down his spine.

I do believe that is all, if you have any further questions I would be happy to accommodate them.

"Exodus...hm. Haunting...I do not know if I would use that word. There's good and bad things. The world knows that Nordheim is not like the rest of Nordland. In spite of all, we resisted. People know that when dealing with us, if they push us, we'll go on until the last drop of blood falls. People can see this, and so have little to gain from defeating us. That will keep us safe."

"...Besides, not having nuked everyone in revenge may have helped. Heh. We did do well. I do not think the international community would have been so eager to help us otherwise, if we had "holocausted up" the scene ourselves. Besides, I'd feel disgusted at my own uniform anyway..."

"I do not believe that others will be pushing us. Maybe some ugly words here and there. But at this point, with the Finnish symbollic capitulation, I trust that the rest of the continent just wishes to remain calm. Maybe."

We would be more then happy in helping your nation in upgrading weapons systems, for your defense.

OOC: I don't believe that you can upgrade Martens' weaponry, for I do believe your stats are Cold War, while Martens is more modern, thus, all you would be doing, is downgrading them, I know this might sound bad, yet please, play to your stats.

OOC: He can develop weapons, just not above a certain level, due to the rules.

OOC: he's also dedicating all his spare infra and research to the Antarctica anyway. I'd call shens for a 500 infra nation to do multiple massive military researching and armaments on two continents :mellow: