Going on vacation (not nation sitting)

RM Odysseus

I went on vacation in South Carolina recently, and i was using my laptop to get on Cyber Nations to just collect taxes and pay bills. and now i am back home using my home computer to get on CN, is this allowed? I have never made any other nation or tried to,so I'm ok right?

It will happen regardless, especially if the IP is banned. The best idea is to get a nation sitter or just put your nation into peace mode and go on vacation. There is no exceptions to the two nation on one IP rule, because it had been abused by players in the past. Unfortunately that is the way it is around here.

It will happen regardless, especially if the IP is banned. The best idea is to get a nation sitter or just put your nation into peace mode and go on vacation. There is no exceptions to the two nation on one IP rule, because it had been abused by players in the past. Unfortunately that is the way it is around here.

Ah, but this isn't 2 nations, 1 IP. It's 2 IPs, one nation.

Ah, but this isn't 2 nations, 1 IP. It's 2 IPs, one nation.

The issue at hand is a possible nation on another IP. That constitutes 2 nations on 1 IP address, if there is a nation on that IP. At this time, none of us know if where ever he is going does have a nation on that IP. Thus, to be safe, it's better to assume so and take the necessary precautions, such as not accessing your nation until you return or using a nation sitter.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

The chances are ridiculous of you being deleted, you're fine.

This is mostly correct. We will be able to tell if you are controlling more than one nation, and we definitely understand the concept of going out of town for a few days at some point in your life. :P