• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Open Air Transmission*

51°59′N 5°55′E

Secret

"What is this?"

"I'm not sure. They're coordinates, of course, but.."

"Who the hell are they from?"

"Find out before we act. We don't want to launch missiles and hit the wrong people.."

---"Sir, I believe they're from Dranagg."

"...Hm. When the one minute is up, fire the missiles. We already have a target."

Edited by Sargun

Secret

"What is this?"

"I'm not sure. They're coordinates, of course, but.."

"Who the hell are they from?"

"Find out before we act. We don't want to launch missiles and hit the wrong people.."

****TOP SECRET***

This seems to be an enemy action. These coordinates were picked up by Dutch intelligence and we can confirm that these are the wrong coordinates.

The actual targets are

140°W °80°S

160°E °80°′S

And are located in Antartica.

General-Imperium Klauss:

"Call to CAU and other MDP allies. Prepare all Anti-Ballistic Missile defenses AT ONCE. Be prepared."

"Call to the Rebels: We will give one last warning, then fire."

Last warning to Dranagg:

Surrender in the Netherlands, pull your forces out, and retreat, no further action will be taken.

*** TOP SECRET***

We hereby confirm these targets. Open fire !

We thank you for your help.

Secret

"Those pathetic New Zealanders think they have their nuclear weapons under control.. unfortunately for them, we will give them a lesson they cannot ignore. Fire, LeViathaN!"

Nuclear missile silo AK-X1, located in Auckland, with a 10 megaton warhead armed, has opened. Thirty four seconds later, the missile was fired. Target: 140°W °80°

Edited by Sargun

*classified*

The 15th division finding the town of Hoogeveen quickly vaporizing under sustained multiple air force's bombing and artillery strikes ditches their heavy equipment, to act as dummy targets, and head East toward the Prussian boarder. 1500 casualties are reported in divisional HQ.

A scouting squad of five men slipped into Hoogeveen, and reported that Dranagg's troops had fled the area. The Tu-160s withdrew to the Prussian border to refuel. As they did, 20 squadrons of F-22 fighters took off to scan the region between Dranagg's last known location and open fire on their positions if they were found.

SECRET IC

*Krieg Empire takes full control over the Missile Guidance systems. It is now sterring the missile already launched into Dranagg home land. However, the missile MAY NOT be able to adjust in time.

HOWEVER the Empire now sets the new Coords for the 2nd unlaunched missile. It will be aimed further inland towards Dranagg concentrations.

CAU Sattillite's are updating concentrations now.*

*Meanwhile on the Ross Ice Shelf*

Two penguins, lost, cold, alone and on the Eastern side of the Ross Ice Shelf. Trying not to fall into massive crevasses. Suddenly have their worst day ever. 140W 80S.

*It is obvious the first missile could not be steered in time..

CAU Satillite scans contiune to update the Krieg Empire mainframes.*

to Rebels, Secret: "New Coords coming soon, focusing on Highest Dranagg concentration."

***TOP SECRET***

**ORDERS FOR DUTCH FORCES:**

The order for the use of chemical weapons has hereby been suspended. No chemical weapons are to be used.

***PUBLIC***

**REQUESTING THE ALLIED FORCES AND ORDER TO DUTCH FORCES.**

To treat surrendering enemy forces according to the Geneva Convention and the Convention of The Hague.

Surrendering troops are to be given a full quarter and to be treated according to the existing laws.

We are better then our enemy.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

OOC: For clarification, Ill get the Document I signed with Reeki allowing Technology, Military, and Intellegence Sharing on both our parts.

While I Shark for it, Reeki could you post this confirmation that our MDP/Talks allowed this?

Edit: I keep searching CAU and pact but cant find it. Reeki, just post confirmation.

Also, I wont RP any more movements from the Nuclear Missile Coords/Launch until Confirmation and Tahsirs, and Sarguns response.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

*Any satellites watching the Ross Shelf area*

A large piece of ice, roughly 11,000 square kilometers in area, has just broken off part of the Ross Ice Shelf and is moving North towards Australia-New Zealand

B15_landsat.jpg

Any ships in the projected path of the chunk of ice were told to stear clear.

Multiple ideas were proposed for dealing with it...the biggest two being that it shold be bombarded with missiles to break it up (deemed probably unfeasable), and the other being to use it as a good source of fresh water while it lasted.

OOC. Godmodding again are we ?

OOC: Hey, I'm the one most affected, but I don't mind...

Due to complications Lu forces pull back and return to Lu-Han china, transportation untis are returning back to the designated Military bases ,

the Brigade and aircraft stationed at Maastricht Beek Airport shall return also.

Lu withdraws forces from the war.