Is Corruption going inside of CN?

Pokadoticus

:huh: RUMOR!!!! has it that an outbreak of major wars is going to occur due to this so called "corruption" and is going to involve power-hungry alliances. Again This is a rumor not a scientifically proved fact! I am just wanting to know what you guys think about this and who you think started the rumors.

:huh: RUMOR!!!! has it that an outbreak of major wars is going to occur due to this so called "corruption" and is going to involve power-hungry alliances. Again This is a rumor not a scientifically proved fact! I am just wanting to know what you guys think about this and who you think started the rumors.

Tell Me what you guys think.

It will eventually. People will use any kind of excuse for war.

Then there's

I'm pretty sure you started the rumors, and also I'm pretty sure you're the only one who believes them.
Edited by Rey the Great

Wait...What? :huh:

Oh. My. GAWD. You discovered my plan, you two-timing weasel! I had successfully corrupted 30 alliances with more to come, but now years of work are coming undone! NOOO!!! A simple OWF post has dismantled my plan! Alliances are alerted to my schemes! Now they shall not war one another while I sit back and laugh at their antics! Curse you, mysterious one!

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

Tell Me what you guys think.

Posting twice to say one thing does not make what you're saying twice as important

...it makes it spam.