World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all <3'd the Commonwealth.

eh, i just see it as a massive use of land, but then again i haven't been rping for very long...

anyway, i thought V and Mudd don't give land to non-Americans? how does N-Reeki work into that?

(not trying to get anything against Reeki, just curious...)

eh, i just see it as a massive use of land, but then again i haven't been rping for very long...

anyway, i thought V and Mudd don't give land to non-Americans? how does N-Reeki work into that?

(not trying to get anything against Reeki, just curious...)

Only IC-non americans are included.

If you don't have land yet, you can ask them, and they'll most likely grant it to you.

Well, you have land in Eurasia. Which is outside the North American continent and thus non-American.

uh, didn't i just say that i'm an IC-non american?

anyway, is it not possible for me to negotiate a deal with one of the other people (the ones who are slightly more agreeable...)? either IC gifting or a purchase?

uh, didn't i just say that i'm an IC-non american?

anyway, is it not possible for me to negotiate a deal with one of the other people (the ones who are slightly more agreeable...)? either IC gifting or a purchase?

Well, what I mean is that you RP a non-American nation. Tahoe and Viniland hates it when a non-American (read: foreign) nation try to claim land in North America (due to Tahoe's Deaghaidh Doctrine, which is basically the same as the Monroe Doctrine). The same goes for Xaristan and New England.

So, if you want land in North America, drop your current one and reroll in North America.

Edited by JEDCJT

Well, what I mean is that you RP a non-American nation. Tahoe and Viniland hates it when a non-American (read: foreign) nation try to claim land in North America (due to Tahoe's Deaghaidh Doctrine, which is basically the same as the Monroe Doctrine). The same goes for Xaristan and New England.

So, if you want land in North America, drop your current one and reroll in North America.

i'm sorry, but isn't that somewhat...pretentious? i mean, ban people from colonizing in the whole of the Americas? that's so...gah, can't think of the word. so all these nations are basically afraid that if new nations join NA from Europe, they'll lose their power. <_< and Tahoe can hate it all they want, but it must be against the rules to blatantly say that you CANNOT colonize America.

Edited by Nagato teh Great

i'm sorry, but isn't that somewhat...pretentious? i mean, ban people from colonizing in the whole of the Americas? that's so...gah, can't think of the word. so all these nations are basically afraid that if new nations join NA from Europe, they'll lose their power. <_<

No, they're preventing another rise of Colonialism.

i'm sorry, but isn't that somewhat...pretentious? i mean, ban people from colonizing in the whole of the Americas? that's so...gah, can't think of the word. so all these nations are basically afraid that if new nations join NA from Europe, they'll lose their power. <_< and Tahoe can hate it all they want, but it must be against the rules to blatantly say that you CANNOT colonize America.

Take it up with Tahoe if you feel so strongly about it. Betcha he won't budge.

It's like Tahoe's own Monroe Doctrine. There's one for Asia too. And Europeans would lay a beat down to people trying to colonize there.