Formation of Tyran

AmpaSand

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

---Official message from Aiginor to Drakoria---

If I read that correctly, they just either declared war on two nations and made me facepalm, or put some people in a mental hospital when they themselves need to be there, which also made me facepalm.

Edited by Arkantos

OOC: Hey AmpaSand. Welcome to CNRP. Some of us, like myself, were not abusing you, we were simply pointing out that we wish to know where your nation is, and propose that your spelling and grammar be cleaned up because people around here are a bit picky.

Please ignore the other posters. They are just trolling for the lulz. I am more than happy to assist you should you ever require help. All you need to do is ask.

And Kevz, get off your high horse.

Heresy! The God-Emperor of Poliz just had Vegemite toast this morning! And a Vegemite and salt-and-vinegar-chips sandwich yesterday! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The King has stated thus;

"Vegemite smells and tastes disgusting. Would not buy again."

[OOC: Lol, that's why Australians are the toughest people in the world- we're conditioned from birth to like it xD]

OOC: Yeah, I tried it in Australia. One of our Aussie buddies said you either really hate it or really like it, and there's no in between. He was right. :P