The Phoenix Federation Announcement

King Death II

Edit: one of them had a comment above it by you that more or less supported your theory of not hating WOLF in general. I'll accept that you've been consistent. Not like intended to insult you or anything. Just alot of people HAVE bashed WOLF so the names kinda fly by. ( I had forgotten about Potsie's post though, I don't think he ever got over whatever it was that he hates TPF for. I wasn't around for it in anycase )

Gab, I actually DO respect many of the alliances in WOLF. And I know there have been nearly 300,000 posts on WOLF. I also am not a big fan of TPF however. Though I am STARTING to like you a bit actually (though I do feel dirty because of it :) )

I quoted the ones where you called us cowards.

See, here's the thing.

We're taking the blindside hit by MHA tonight a LOT better then YOU were taking ours.

I think YOU are more of a coward then we could ever be.

You do the rest of LE wrong.

CP, you have missed the ENTIRE point. I have stated several times that we would'nt care if WOLF as a whole were to hit LE. My point is ,FROM the way LE plays the game, IF you want to fight, you don't rattle your swords and act all big and bad. My point is that cowards do that to STAY OUT of the fight. My problem ISN'T with WOLF. I couldn't care less who you are friends with. My point is that by making yourselves out to be the almighty WOLF (lol), that you are hurting warfare as opposed to promoting it. You guys always APPEAR to want to avoid comabt unless it is on your terms. And the way you handled WOLF just supports that.

I mean it this time. Feel free to flame away or PM me. I will not post anything else about this. This is getting silly! :P

Edited by Grags

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So TPF attacked LE, an alliance half its size, and no other alliance can help us without being steamrolled by WOLF. Of course TPF will "win" - but win what, exactly? The preceding posts are just goofy. LE has no respect whatsoever for TPF, so why praise us? Do you fools really think you can glom on to to some glory by praising us for qualities you lack and then mathematically eliminating us from TE?

Nobody likes a good scrap more than me, and few who have fought with me since Round 2 would dispute that, but at this point it's just arithmetic. The first attack on my nation today was by a nation at the very top of my range, I was at the very bottom of his, and I guess that's TE now. To me it's kinda embarrassing to attack ANY nation littler than mine - the BIG difference between us and WOLF alliances - and driving us out of the game won't elevate you, it will just diminish the game as a whole. Now the whole game is about WOLF alliances curbstomping alliances half their size, with the rest of WOLF precluding non-aligned alliances from joining in to help us.

You pay no compliment to LE by calling us "honorable" and "worthy" before erasing us from the game, and your inevitable "win" will bring you no credit, only the scorn of those of us who like to compete with others who are ABLE to compete. We only attack alliances larger than us, we never curbstomp anybody, and we don't gloat here in these forums - please don't try to mask your bullying curbstomp by pretending that skills, strategy, coordination, and comraderie matter in this game anymore.

I wish Admin would invent a new tournament-style game that leaves alliance politics at the door, that's all about war and watching your buddys' backs and blowing stuff up, and ... oh wait ...

Excuse me kind sir...

A moment of your time, if you will.

You will only be erased if you erase yourself. if you play your cards right, you can dish out an amazing amount of damage. You are not the ONLY Alliance TPF is fighting, and if you communicate properly, you can make treading through your territory an expensive proposition. Even if you lose, and fight honorably, you win. Choose your targets well, coordinate, and get your war on.

If you only attack alliances larger than you, then this should be a cakewalk, amirite?

Get your war on.

Explained this too, it's not for RE-TPF-TF's benefit that WOLF was formed, it was for the benefit of our friends ( who the rest of you can't roll anymore without facing us, which I think is the REAL reason so many people object )

Oh and we haven't got involved in the WAPA/AZTEC vs. TNL/NLR war have we? Could have and didn't. So calculate your odds if we had ( and WOLF did exist at that point, just not announced ).

That would have been nice if you had since we are supposed to be allied to TPF, as are Aztec. Just for the record I did check who was allied to who before we started and Aztec joined in after NR and assorted others joined.

You are not the ONLY Alliance TPF is fighting, and if you communicate properly, you can make treading through your territory an expensive proposition.

at the time he made his post, we were

Excuse me kind sir...

Get your war on.

I regret that post as well as the unsportsmanlike impulse that gave rise to it. It was clearly an overreaction, and should not have been posted.

That would have been nice if you had since we are supposed to be allied to TPF, as are Aztec. Just for the record I did check who was allied to who before we started and Aztec joined in after NR and assorted others joined.

Didn't know that WAPA or AZTEC was interested, talked to AZTEC didn't talk to WAPA. In anycase we didn't get involved, in fact we did the exact opposite. TNL and NLR know they have to fight their own battle here ( who was the aggressor was in doubt in anycase ) and did alot to keep other nations piling on. TPF and WOLF in general like to see a good knock down drag out.

The top of RE has been in constant state of war. After the MHA war, where I rolled a few MHA nations, I had to contend with nukes from the CDT war. After I got out of nuclear anarchy, I thought I could peacefully rebuild my nation. Then, I received a PM to hit MHA about two days after.

The top of RE has been in constant state of war. After the MHA war, where I rolled a few MHA nations, I had to contend with nukes from the CDT war. After I got out of nuclear anarchy, I thought I could peacefully rebuild my nation. Then, I received a PM to hit MHA about two days after.

I doubt that 2/3rds of the top people in TPF or RE haven't eaten a nuke, I might have even been the first of anyone ( M Jackson hit me about day 21 ) but as things go along you start to realize.... that getting nukes, or nuking someone else is one of the coolest things that happen in TE.