I need an alliance

mastab

Hello there :ph34r:

I would like to invite you to join The Golden Horde. We are a new/smaller alliance with a great group of core members.

At the moment, we have 8 members that are very active on IRC. Feel free to come hang around in #TGH and get to know us sometime :)

Forum Link: http://goldenhorde.tk/

hey partisan, i see you are also theme based as the mongolian empire.....how would ur alliance like to sign some sort of MDP with us? ( my alliance)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mastab, I'm not sure how much you've heard of us or whether you're a football (soccer) fan, but if you are, you may want to check us out. We're 1 Touch Football, our forums are located here. Our forums and IRC are active, especially considering our relatively small number of members (60) and we're also working on getting them even more active with more competitions and incentives for activity.

I should also mention, you're really pretty, you'd look good in 1TF's home kit. :lol1:

1tfshirtfront9.jpg

Hey Mastab!

My name is GoddessOfLinn and I am the Minster of Economy in Colonial Independence Association (CIA). We are a small multi color alliance (31 members). We have the good alliance MASH as our protector and development partner. We try to keep out of Big politics but do keep good relations with a few other small AA's. Our core values are Friendship > infra, loyalty and more loyalty. We play CN to have fun. Our community have 7-8 active members (hope to get more) and 5-7 semi-active ones. We dont force our nations to play the game in any particulary way. If you dont want a warchest then dont, dont want to make improvement swapping, just as long as you: are loyal to the AA, are respectful to other players, dont raid nations that are part of an AA.

Forum: Http://cia.ipbfree.com

Irc: #cia on coldfront

Hope you find us interresting!

Regards

GoddessOfLinn

CIA-MoE

Edited by GoddessOfLinn

Before you make your final decision, I'd like you to consider joining the Crimson Guard.

Crimson Guard, or CG, an alliance consisting of 10 members, and ~160,000 at the moment, is currently forming on the Red sphere. As of yet, no significant powers are on the red sphere, because the Moldavi Doctrine was only lifted relatively recently. Therefore, we have a lot of potential, and are currently partaking in a Red Unity bloc called "Red Dawn" to co-operate with our other Red brothers. This will provide plenty of economic opportunities as well.

You're looking for friendship. We can provide it. #CN-CG is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of the most active channels around, because we have people from a lot of different timezones who tend to hang around. I also find that small alliances, like ourselves, have a tighter community and friendship between members.

You're looking for protection. We can provide that too. However, we are also on Red, and can provide a little excitement, unlike a neutral alliance.

If you're still interested, you can apply at our forums: http://www.crimson-guard.co.cc

Thank you!

Hey there,

I'm part of TIO. We are a month old alliance. We are based off quality > quantity. That basically means that every member of our community is active on the forums and IRC!

We have LOADS of fun on IRC. We have men that love penises, and we have Boobies!

Check us out at http://mcbiga.com/alliance and #TIO on Coldfront to check out our community!

I don't really care about the game or the game politics and I'm in this only for the community. I'm looking for an alliance that won't tell me to do things in game and has a fun and active forum and IRC chan.

You probably wouldn't be a good match for us then. We would immediately direct you to save and maintain a warchest to our standards, purchase tech, purchase an SDI and a WRC, maintain 20 nukes, and stay active enough in game to respond to our 48 hour sign ins. We would also expect you to fight for the alliance when needed.

If you'd actually be willing to do those things though, we have a decently active community, we're working on setting up an Athens-specific roleplay, and we have fun doing what we do.

Edited by Londo Mollari

Leave him be, genghis. Patience is key. Persistence such as yours shows desperation, something you don't necessarily want to show in CN ;)

I've gone into peace mode so I can take my time. I'll give it a few more days to see what shows up before I make any decision. Thanks for all of the great offers, everyone. :)

Hello There!

I am the the king of the Oceanic Kingdom and would like to give you an invitation to join our up-and-coming alliance.

You'll Get:

- $500,000 signing bonus

- 1 on 1 mentoring to help you learn the game quickly

- Trade Rings, so you can trade for exactly what your nation needs.

- Military Protection and training

- On-Going technology sales so you can make up to $800,000 EVERY WEEK!!

-Be Part of one of the best alliances CyberNations has to offer.

Check us out here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Oceanic_Kingdom/index/

If you have any questions feel free to message me back and I'll help ya out. Welcome to the game!

from

archduke jack

king of the oceanic kingdom cool.gif

howdy mastab!

This is what we offer here at the UINE,

1. $300,000,000 worth of tech deals every 10 days.

2. Protection from tech raiders at all times.

3. An honest, secure and safe environment that will never cheat you.

4. Awards for being active on our forums.

5. Government jobs if you're interested in them.

6. Cheats, Tips, etc. to Cybernations.

7. A diverse community that welcomes newer and older players.

8. We are peaceful but allow you to have raids to keep up military skills.

9. A very active IRC Channel (i am active almost every day on it). Give us a visit at #UINE

10. A signing bonus of $3,000,000

I hope you're interested in this alliance.

Register on our forums http://uine-cn.com

drop by on our IRC channel,

western skier

Edited by western skier

howdy mastab!

This is what we offer here at the UINE,

1. $300,000,000 worth of tech deals every 10 days.

I think you just mean $3,000,000. :P

Mastab, I sent you an ingame PM a few days back detailing some of the reasons you should join the Imperial Assault Alliance - I'd just like to post here to reiterate that same offer and hope you choose to make the Empire your next home.

http://forums.theimperialassault.com/index.php

I think you just mean $3,000,000. :P

Mastab, I sent you an ingame PM a few days back detailing some of the reasons you should join the Imperial Assault Alliance - I'd just like to post here to reiterate that same offer and hope you choose to make the Empire your next home.

http://forums.theimperialassault.com/index.php

no, it is true, we usually have $300,000,000 in tech deals every 10 days.

ello There!

I am the the king of the Oceanic Kingdom and would like to give you an invitation to join our up-and-coming alliance.

You'll Get:

- $500,000 signing bonus

- 1 on 1 mentoring to help you learn the game quickly

- Trade Rings, so you can trade for exactly what your nation needs.

- Military Protection and training

- On-Going technology sales so you can make up to $800,000 EVERY WEEK!!

-Be Part of one of the best alliances CyberNations has to offer.

Check us out here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Oceanic_Kingdom/index/

If you have any questions feel free to message me back and I'll help ya out. Welcome to the game!

from

archduke jack

king of the oceanic kingdom cool.gif