The Resolution

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempting to restart the situation?

Where have I tried to do so? Link me? Quote me?

Also, I'm a member of government if you wish to speak to me privately.

There are currently no wars going on between GDI-FAIL and TF. It's over, leave it at that.

What I said last night was after the fact I did get the peace between tF, GDI, and FAIL. However in the 90 minutes following it, my exhausted brain and tried body watched all that work go into flames.

I've never liked the OWF for the webs it spins and I like posting up personal masks to hide my true opinion all the time. That's what I did when I brokered peace. I don't have much respect for GDI and RV from a private standpoint. But I talked anyway. I think I have a fair grasp of RV, and his power will only affect those who let him get under their skin. This is why I a) only scan OWF and post rarely and B) if I have to post, it's probably neutral in interpretation.

Pointing fingers to blame who did what doesn't help us... and what is done is done. What Banned Member did after I got peace was insulting to me. Plus, being a man outgunned in the private channel working for a "politically correct" action, I didn't get much for backup.

Whatever you post to "enrage" me won't help, since my patience does surpass many in this room and not easily taken by bait. I am a man who is true to his word and I'll still pay on Sorum's behalf in the earlier dealings.

Thank you for you assumptions.

HEY YOU PEACE OUT

I've got a guy to nuke that I'm not friendly with.

WHITE PEACE NO TERMS

you too sorum/RV.

everyone forgets I'm in this conflict too :(

That's because people who actually know RV thinks that he is a cool dude. Banned Member on the other hand...

is WAY cooler than RV. obviously.

nah.

they're both worthless individuals in their own right.

in before "you're one to talk"

HEY YOU PEACE OUT

I've got a guy to nuke that I'm not friendly with.

WHITE PEACE NO TERMS

you too sorum/RV.

everyone forgets I'm in this conflict too :(

is WAY cooler than RV. obviously.

nah.

they're both worthless individuals in their own right.

in before "you're one to talk"

Why did you bump this? The reason I attacked you is because you're a generally annoying poster. I'm just trying to make sure you stop whining about everything. This post is virtually a complete and total "HEYLOOKAHME!!!"

The conflict itself is done. This is a conflict about tF, GDI, and FAIL. Has nothing to do with you. You attacked them. Big deal. You're now smaller than them. Just shut the hell up and deal with it.

Why did you bump this? The reason I attacked you is because you're a generally annoying poster. I'm just trying to make sure you stop whining about everything. This post is virtually a complete and total "HEYLOOKAHME!!!"

The conflict itself is done. This is a conflict about tF, GDI, and FAIL. Has nothing to do with you. You attacked them. Big deal. You're now smaller than them. Just shut the hell up and deal with it.

Foul!

Two posts and already warned for not obeying to the rules? That has to be a new record.