Quick Announcement from Ordo Verde

sethb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe I was trying to "get anywhere" at all. I was just stating that in order to pull this off in a timely fashion they'll have to buckle down also.

Safe to say that should terms be broken due to their end that I highly doubt they want to begin travelling down the same path you guys cleared. I understand why you guys might fear such because you/we actually walked that path but they would have to be masochists to use their own failure to keep the reps flowing in order to restart a fight.

I dont think anyone really wants to pick up another fight with you guys anytime soon. A coalition isn't actually guaranteed unless you guys start the problem again.

So just take it all in and get it done. Having guys coming here and complaining about it is not going to help things should problems with the aid train actually come up later.

I'm going to save us all some time:

"Maybe NPO should have waited until negotiations were resolved one way or the other to declare war?"

"It was a trap laid by Karma. You didn't want peace."

"We were prepared to offer Sethb's ZI in exchange for the ZI of the person who gave you the information."

"That's a terrible offer"

"No u"

"No u"

"No u"

"NPO won GWI"

"Sponge was evil for his actions in the UjW"

"I hate you all"

*locked*

Can we go home now?

You could stick it in an OP and it'd never work, sorry to say. As it is, welcome to the newest 40+ page behemoth thread. I'm just happy I could stick in a rather silly song from a comedy troupe in my nation called Ponty Mython's Floating Fair.

/small victories. Take 'em when you can get 'em.

Well, you are obviously not at war anymore so try and figure the answer to that one out yourself.

<snip>

Seriously. I hate this half of <censored>. There's alliances that I like and can see the movement for a "greater Planet Bob", and then there are you guys.

Edited by Seer
Modedit: Word filter evasion

Looks like NPO needs to fill a little bit over 50% of Ordo Verde's slots between now and 6 months from now if they want to finish paying their reparations on time. Sounds tricky.

Is that with 3 mil/50 tech each slot?

Edited by Trinite

Seriously. I hate this half of <censored>. There's alliances that I like and can see the movement for a "greater Planet Bob", and then there are you guys.

Oh god you just made my day man, I love you. Shame you edited part of your post.

Edited by sethb

I actually thought we would be able to keep our word.From the reactions here I believe that OV has no intention of allowing Us to.You seem more inclined to make us unable to fulfill our terms.

A DHB post is not to be taken seriously. :P

Is that with 3 mil/50 tech each slot.

Good point. No, it wasn't. If they do 3/50 at once then the number drops closer to 44% of OV's slots. However, in that time OV could very well purchase 7 more Foreign Ministries in which case the figure would drop even further to 41% of their slots.

If I were NPO, I'd start sending "OV recruitment messages" right about now.

EDIT: As in recruitment messages for OV, not recruitment messages to OV. :P

Edited by Penguin

Wow...over a year? I didn't expect it to be that long.

no i miscalculated and did not take into account multiple aid slots per person. so for the 50k tech NPO will need around 8 aid cycles and for the 1 billion cash it will need about 3 aid cycles. Each aid cycle OV can receive around $390 million (that is 5 aid slots for 26 members) and 6500 tech.

:ph34r:

Hopefully OV will be able to provide all the aid targets needed to receive these reps in a timely fashion in accordance with the terms.

And if they are not, then their reps will hopefully be diverted to another alliance so as to not needlessly extend the terms because of the recipient's inability to receive the reps.

Edited by TrotskysRevenge

:ph34r:

Hopefully OV will be able to provide all the aid targets needed to receive these reps in a timely fashion in accordance with the terms.

And if they are not, then their reps will hopefully be diverted to another alliance so as to not needlessly extend the terms because of the recipient's inability to receive the reps.

TR, as much as I may disagree with the past. You can not actually believe OV would hinder the dispersal of aid to our people? That is just crazy conspiracy talk. We want the aid, will gladly accept it, and hope to have ALL our slots filled all the time. Just check our nations, we have quit tech dealing in hopes we can get the AID period over as fast as possible. You have our full attention on this matter.

-DHB

strangely enough, not all of our slots are full right now. strange indeed....

Giving us a list of only certain nations doesn't help much. If you want I will make sure every OV slot is filled so long as they fly the OV AA up to the limits Sethb has so kindly posted for the world. That work for you Dr?