Quick Announcement from Ordo Verde

sethb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordo Verde has what, 30 nations? Lack of aid targets ftl. Real classy.

Feel free to share. The way they've been going on about the Jungle Accords, they could stand to throw some tech that they aren't going to use anyway at their fellow tiny-as-anything green alliances.

Ordo Verde has what, 30 nations? Lack of aid targets ftl. Real classy.

Then I guess you shouldn't have decided to attack them over ridiculous and transparent accusations. But, you know, you were arrogant before, and you still are.

Ordo Verde has 26 nations.

I don't mind paying the 10billion in cash and the huge amount of tech that we've agreed to.

But they don't have the aid slots to get that kind of aid. This is just a ploy to keep us from being able to meet our terms.

Therefore, I see no reason to send any reps at all, since Karma obviously plans to rig the game.

can't, your slots will be full for the next 6 months easy.Of course if you did that would prolong things wouldn't it?

Seriously making me think that arguing against the two weeks worth of war continuation wasn't a good idea.

Of course its about keeping you busy in terms for atleast 6 months. Good lord it actually states that in the surrender terms. Yes, you will be kept in terms for quite some time. Deal with it because stating the obvious isn't going to get you anywhere. If your terms last only six months then consider it a blessing.

I don't mind paying the 10billion in cash and the huge amount of tech that we've agreed to.

But they don't have the aid slots to get that kind of aid. This is just a ploy to keep us from being able to meet our terms.

Therefore, I see no reason to send any reps at all, since Karma obviously plans to rig the game.

Attention NPO leadership: This man is a genius, follow his lead.

It's all a conspiracy to bring the ebil NPOzorz down. Cry more, please.

Not alerting another NPO representative to take Moo's position is classy as well, bucko.

I'm sorry, but you deserve no sympathy. Take the loss, learn from it, and next time try not playing hardball with smaller alliances... it may just kill you.

I'm going to save us all some time:

"Maybe NPO should have waited until negotiations were resolved one way or the other to declare war?"

"It was a trap laid by Karma. You didn't want peace."

"We were prepared to offer Sethb's ZI in exchange for the ZI of the person who gave you the information."

"That's a terrible offer"

"No u"

"No u"

"No u"

"NPO won GWI"

"Sponge was evil for his actions in the UjW"

"I hate you all"

*locked*

Can we go home now?

Seriously making me think that arguing against the two weeks worth of war continuation wasn't a good idea.

Of course its about keeping you busy in terms for atleast 6 months. Good lord it actually states that in the surrender terms. Yes, you will be kept in terms for quite some time. Deal with it because stating the obvious isn't going to get you anywhere. If your terms last only six months then consider it a blessing.

I don't believe I was trying to "get anywhere" at all. I was just stating that in order to pull this off in a timely fashion they'll have to buckle down also.