Pølser til salg

Franz Ferdinand

Newsflash from Lübeck

brokensword1screenshot4.gif

"A butcher shop in the middle of Lübeck has blown up under mysterious circumstances. The occupants, Otto Karoling and his granddaughter Klara were known to have had disagreements with the ruler of the Hanseatic League. It is possible that they held information on the ruler's sordid past. The government of Lübeck are looking into this matter very closely indeed."

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

***Classified Conversation***

"What utter nonsense."

Subtleknifewielder snorted, leaning back and placing his feet on his desk, speaking again. "What a transparent attempt at trying to incite war with the most peaceful nation on the planet."

Davies only grinned weakly in reply. Anderson, finally back in his home nation, grinned slyly. he suspected he knew why the man was so easily dismissing the claims. but he kept his thoughts to himself.

"Anderson, you find this amusing?" The man blinked, shaking his head.

"No. I was thinking of something else. An entirely unrelated issue."

"In that case, let's move on to the next order of business. Davies, i believe you had an appointment elsewhere?"

Once the general had left, Subtleknifewielder turned to Anderson. "Any progress made yet on finding the traoitor?"

"The possible suspects have finally been narrowed down to one of the five Generals. More investigation will be needed to determine which it is."

"Very well. Please say as much to the dragonisians in our next communique."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

News Update

bs1clown1024.jpg

"It appears that one of the perpetrators of the Karoling Butcher Shop explosion was dressed up as a clown. It seems that the clown had a Hanseatic look to him, and was acting very shifty. More developments shall follow as they occur."

Emperor Lu tai of Lu caught wind of this but was to unsure on why this suddenly happen out of no where for no reason.

**CLASSIFIED**

"Damn what is that Vega up to is he hoping to go to war with Hansa ...hmm no I think theirs another motive behind this mess."

Lu tai stands from his throne .

"Alert Chairmen Mael we will find out what that damn Vega is up to , I wont let him drag DE into this even if i must die to stop his plans from coming into play."

Edited by lutai

A child passing by a electronic's store saw the news report in one of the showcasted televisions and was reported to have said about the clown incident "I have that game. Its fun". Republic of Tasmania reporters are confused by why a image of the front cover of a popular game was used to show one of the suppossed assailants. More on this as it comes in.

News Update

brokenswordshadowofthet.gif

"We have managed to get an accurate picture of the damage caused by the bomb. The owner seems to be dead, while his granddaughter appears to be in a critical condition. A female shop assistant managed to get out of the way of the blast, yet was knocked unconscious as a result of it.

"Detektiv Holst, and his team, are currently working around the clock to discover who was behind these most heinous of crimes."

"Utterly preposterous. You are obviously searching for a reason to declare war on our good friend and ally."

How? This is hardly the world's business at all. Things like this happen all the time and there is no reason whatsoever to suspect them of looking for a reason to declare war. A butcher shop exploded and was likely done by someone of Hanseatic descent, who gives a damn? This is not the world's issue.

How? This is hardly the world's business at all. Things like this happen all the time and there is no reason whatsoever to suspect them of looking for a reason to declare war. A butcher shop exploded and was likely done by someone of Hanseatic descent, who gives a damn? This is not the world's issue.

"They have declared about one of the perpetrators, and I quote, It seems that the clown had a Hanseatic look to him. Combine this with their original statement. You come to the obvious conclusion. That reasoning has more logic than theirs, at the very least."

"They have declared about one of the perpetrators, and I quote, It seems that the clown had a Hanseatic look to him. Combine this with their original statement. You come to the obvious conclusion. That reasoning has more logic than theirs, at the very least."

Nothing herein leads me to believe that they are going to declare war on anyone. Though I suppose if they did, you are correct and it would be the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

Nothing herein leads me to believe that they are going to declare war on anyone. Though I suppose if they did, you are correct and it would be the Hanseatic Commonwealth.

***Private reply***

At the very least, it seems they are trying to slander the Commonwealth. better to call them out now and be done with the whole thing.

OOC: I know, I know, I'm late replying. So sue me... :P

I thought Franz would like to finish this anyway.

"Come."

The mahogany door opened as the Chamberlain bowed holding a small report as he placed it gently on Sarah's desk. "Something that you may want to take a look at Your Ladyship. Apparently, there was some attack in Lubeck committed a few days ago. A building or something was blown up, one man was killed and two women injured but apparently one of the suspects is a man of Hanseatic descent."

"Oh?" Sarah looked up from the pile of papers covering her desk, taking the report from the Chamberlain's hands she read through it quickly then looked back up. "Finnish, Cymreag, Japanese, Russian?"

"I would assume Finnish, Ladyship, but the details are shaky."

"Well if you would send a message to the Lubeck government and their civil service department, telling them that if they need any help in apprehending the criminal we will be more than happy to provide any and all information if it comes available. Tell them that whoever this is they they would be subject to Lubeck's laws as well if the crime was committed in their territory."

"Very good Milady."

To handle this matter Lu hired the number 1 Worlds greatest detective and he was greatly known as L ,Lu had to pay a hefty price but solving this matter was top priority.

A man who was in a coat walked right in front of the Emperor and stood a few feet from and opened up a laptop which the screen showed a letter which was a L .Lu also made a broadcast to the entire Dragon Empire ,and Hansa .

L.jpg

"Ah Emperor Lu Tai of Lu it is a pleasure to speak with with you and I hope that the DE and Hansa are listening to , I know your a busy man and you shouldn't haft to go through the troubles of dealing with this problem within Lubeck ,so thats why you asked for my services ,and with that you made a wise choice also i already know of this so called clown killer ,the real name this man goes by is the costume killer and this wasn't the first of his acts of homicide ,he has killed allot of important people who have great roles in their country's ether being fabulous wealthy,a Noble or even a politician,but he doesn't just kill on purpose he is actually hired for these kind of murders being by another country ,company ,or any person who wants another out of their way.As you seen on the news that the costume killer killed that important man within that building and the news just suddenly proclaimed he was from Hansa ,well they are wrong how can they say he was Hansanatic right off the bat just to say its some kind of scheme to get Hansa and Lubeck to war but what would they accomplish ,only time will tell but don't worry i shall continue this investigation till we find who is the real cooperate soon ,so till then Emperor I will see you later.

the man in the coat closed the laptop and walked away.

"L who in the hell is this man".