War is upon us

lutai

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: it's funny when I think of the chain of events that led to this moment, it kinda makes me feel like it's all my fault.

OOC: I dunno, I'm at least partly responsibly for the whole canal deal. And that ultimatum thread.

After a fierce fight with the Pax forces the Forces of Lu were able to occupy Pax's city's of Xaignabouriand,Luoangphrabang,and Xiangkhoang.

**Classified**

the remaining Paratroopers that where able to survive and take the city's of Pax will now head the the outskirts of the Pax capital and camp their until the main force has arrived .

Mean while Luo yang Airfield and Feng shi Air field in Lu will launch their air craft and attack the Pax capital city by air .

The Airfileds deploy

13:Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15

13:F-100 Super Sabre

B-17G Flying Fortress:2

The Aircraft will do attacking runs through the city daily .

And finally

We are sending 6 artillery Units to the city outskirts to meet up with the paratroopers to bomb the city from a far.

Artillery_Gun_Shooting.jpg

OOC: He does.

IC:As with Dragonisian forces, every Hae Da Fung soldier was given a picture of Davis, and told not only to fight in a way to make him proud, but Wei issued this personal statement to the men:

Soldiers,

Pax Pacis has dug themselves so far into their grave that not even an elevator will get them out. The dishonorable will never again awaken the Dragon that lives in each of us! Fight for Anthony Davis, fight for Asia, fight for Dragonisia. Fight as one, for honor and for your Emperor!

The Nation of Selenarctos is willing to accept as many refugees as are able to reach the country.

OOC: Weren't those carries deployed off the coast of Pen Island?

Also, Acca Dacca: putting a factbook link in your sig is helpful.

Edited by iKrolm

The Nation of Selenarctos is willing to accept as many refugees as are able to reach the country.

OOC: Weren't those carries deployed off the coast of Pen Island?

Also, Acca Dacca: putting a factbook link in your sig is helpful.

OOC: Kevz withdrew them. Long story, find the links yourself. :P

The Church condemns Lu's decision in declaring war against Pax Pacis without even considering a more diplomatic approach.

Dragonisia condemns the "church" for condemning Lu for acting to protect an ally after a member of its Parliament was brutally murdered by the leader of Pax Pacis. You truly are the manifestation of the beast.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: it's funny when I think of the chain of events that led to this moment, it kinda makes me feel like it's all my fault.
OOC: I dunno, I'm at least partly responsibly for the whole canal deal. And that ultimatum thread.

OOC: how about this...you share the blame... :P

The Church condemns Lu's decision in declaring war against Pax Pacis without even considering a more diplomatic approach.

The Church should know that Pax Pacis' leader brutally murdered a high official of the Dragon Empire.

Dragonisia condemns the "church" for condemning Lu for acting to protect an ally after a member of its Parliament was brutally murdered by the leader of Pax Pacis. You truly are the manifestation of the beast.

The Church thinks that the country shouldn't have to pay for it's leader's faults.

If the Dragon Empire can show indisputable proof that the leader of Pax Pacis murdered a parliamentary official with the consent of the people, and if the Dragon Empire shows proof that attempts at peace were held before declaration of war, the Church will withdraw the condemnation of this war.

The Dragon Empire sends them the live video recording of the closed circuit security camera where Valerie stabbed a pen through Anthony's eye as well as photos of the wound from the coroner's report.

"Content?"

Consent, not content. Also, this doesn't show anything about diplomatic efforts afterward.

Consent, not content. Also, this doesn't show anything about diplomatic efforts afterward.

Afterwards? They committed an act of war. After an act of war has been made, there is usually no room for diplomacy.

Our apologies, we overlooked the peace negotiations as a land dispute. However, from our point of view, the leader of Pax Pacis killed the Dragon Empire congressman due to being pissed off, not because the country voted for it to happen.

OOC: Sorry for all these screw-ups. I've been having an extremely stressful month.

Our apologies, we overlooked the peace negotiations as a land dispute. However, from our point of view, the leader of Pax Pacis killed the Dragon Empire congressman due to being pissed off, not because the country voted for it to happen.

OOC: Sorry for all these screw-ups. I've been having an extremely stressful month.

It does not change the fact that the leader illed him. The leader of a nation represents a nation, so the nations is responsible for the actions of their leader.

Afterwards? They committed an act of war. After an act of war has been made, there is usually no room for diplomacy.

People make no room for diplomacy. An act of war is simply justification. A Casus belli is only justified after all diplomatic actions are exhausted. Although the act of war happens, the war isnt justified till diplomacy is made.