Pax Pacis rearmament

King Kevz

With Lady Valerie Kingswell having just returned from the Dragon Empire she had called together all of her nation's generals,scientists and weapon designers and informed them that she was going to put Pax Pacis through a rearmament so that they could be a strong and powerful military force once again. All of those assembled agreed and after many hours the first plans had begun to be drawn. If he had returned by then Mr Clarence was invited to attend.

Ground Forces:

All soldiers would now be given the following equipment for combat operations.

Q3D_ExpeditionDl-Diagram.jpg

All tanks will now be of the Challenger design.

Challenger2photo2.jpg

Air Forces:

All fighter aircraft will be of the Skykiller designation.

air_eurofighter_lg.jpg

All bomber aircraft will be of the Groundpounder designation.

b-1bdumb.jpg

ICBMs:

Production of truck borne ICBMs loaded with conventional warheads will begin immediatly as will production on ground based cruise missile systems also shown below.

012-1.jpg

ICBM

bgm-109g.jpg

Cruise Missile System

Edited by King Kevz

With Lady Valerie Kingswell having just returned from the Dragon Empire she had called together all of her nation's generals,scientists and weapon designers and informed them that she was going to put Pax Pacis through a rearmament so that they could be a strong and powerful military force once again. All of those assembled agreed and after many hours the first plans had begun to be drawn. If he had returned by then Mr Clarence was invited to attend.

Ground Forces:

All soldiers would now be given the following equipment for combat operations.

Q3D_ExpeditionDl-Diagram.jpg

All tanks will now be of the Challenger design.

Challenger2photo2.jpg

Air Forces:

All fighter aircraft will be of the Skykiller designation.

air_eurofighter_lg.jpg

All bomber aircraft will be of the Groundpounder designation.

b-1bdumb.jpg

ICBMs:

Production of truck borne ICBMs loaded with conventional warheads will begin immediatly as will production on ground based cruise missile systems also shown below.

012-1.jpg

ICBM

bgm-109g.jpg

Cruise Missile System

OOC:something tells me u just asking for it right.

OOC: My nation just had 80% of its forces destroyed in the last war. Of course I am going to re arm at leats this way you can see it being RP'd out rather than me just going oh we have rebuilt and gotten stronger now out of no where.

Also I am allowed to do this as no wehre in the surrender terms does it say I can't rebuild.

Edited by King Kevz