WAPA DoW

andymac64

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you that in Tournament Edition that we have no intention of surrender, and while I am by no means leadership for The Northern Lights, I can assure you that I will be fighting me until the end of this round if that is what it takes.

Edited by Remaliat

then why are you guys sending 'round PMs with surrender terms and threatening with AZTEC involvement if we don't take 'em?

It was aztec protection you were offered

I'm just going to put this out there. If I were AZTEC, I wouldn't attack the Northern Lights.

I'm just going to put this out there. You're not us and what is that meant to be? A threat? Scare tactics? :rolleyes:

It was aztec protection you were offered

This ^^

Andymac spoke to me about anyone wanting to get out of the war, which looks as though it will last the rest of this month and whether we would protect any PoW's, just as they did for us with our war against TRG. I agreed.

No, that is why they were issued to individuals in Anarchy not to the alliance.

They said, your nation is knackered, its a game if you want to opt out of the war you can by declaring your PoW status for 7 days. While in that state, Aztec will protect you from all comers, ie you are safe to rebuild.

There wasn't even a restriction on what the nation did in seven days, rejoin NL was perfectly acceptable.

You don't get softer surrender terms than that.

In truth, I can't see how you managed to read anything else into even the bit that you quoted other than the stuff Mayzie and bunnet have said.

While in this state you will be protected by Aztec

Protected from who? Answer 'all comers', which I guess meant even WAPA.

Is this where you guys are coordinating your war effort? No wonder it's been awful, so far.

Even with the numbers stacked on your side were still giving more damage than were taking.

Look at the statistics.

We Are Perth Army

27/07/09 --> 8/6/09

Members: 51

123,574 --> 97,266 (-26,308)

Anarchy: 24

The Flying Kiwis

27/07/09 --> 8/6/09

Members: 9

5,284 --> 10,341 (+5057)

Anarchy: 1

Total members: 60