The US of R DoW

rtellez06

I, RTellez06, Ruler of US of R, declares war on Ryan Greenberg, ruler of Megamerica.

For the following reasons:

1. Waiving Roman Empire's flag, when you in fact are not in Roman Empire

2. Showing you are in GATO when in fact you are not

3. Alliance hopping, causing massive wars.

4. You have jumped from The Dark Brotherhood, GATO, Area51, and Roman Empire, all of which do not support you for this.

Those are my reasons for having to destroy you again.

Edited by rtellez06

Also, why does your AA say "UCN", an alliance we agreed to protect (attacking a member of your protectors alliance=fail)...indeed, why does UCN have so many members? RE agreed onlyo to protect the original 5, not the 18 you have now. Care to share?

About time. BTW Randy(rtellez06), bad attempt. All you did was lose $14,000 in this "20 minute War". Fun while it lasted though. :P

Oh that sucks. I thought I destroyed some of your tech/infra that pushed you under 1000NS? Damn guess I was wrong. Oh wait? :ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r:

Also, why does your AA say "UCN", an alliance we agreed to protect (attacking a member of your protectors alliance=fail)...indeed, why does UCN have so many members? RE agreed onlyo to protect the original 5, not the 18 you have now. Care to share?

Sure, its called recruiting from LoSS? As you can see they are all new nations? And I attacked him because like I said, I thought he was ghosting you guys.

Sure, its called recruiting from LoSS? As you can see they are all new nations? And I attacked him because like I said, I thought he was ghosting you guys.

You, nor anyone else, have any right to attack a member of my alliance, regardless of whether or not you think they are ghosting. If they are ghosting, we take care of it internally. Anyone who attacks a member of the Empire without express permission from a high ranking government official will be retaliated against.

This might be truly the saddest thing I have read to date on these forums. I would suggest people actually you know.. ask someone, before they launch a single nation attack on any alliance. That being said I think I'm going to go kick the local police chief in the balls now, seems like a good idea to me, I'm sure he won't mine because I heard a rumor he was a corrupt $@!.

This might be truly the saddest thing I have read to date on these forums. I would suggest people actually you know.. ask someone, before they launch a single nation attack on any alliance. That being said I think I'm going to go kick the local police chief in the balls now, seems like a good idea to me, I'm sure he won't mine because I heard a rumor he was a corrupt $@!.

Launching an attack on 1 nation is different then attacking an entire alliance dip!@#$. And kicking the police chief and kicked a police offer = 2 different things. Ryan is nothing in RE, or GATO/AREA51/TDB, w.e alliance he wants to hide behind this week. Now stfu.

Launching an attack on 1 nation is different then attacking an entire alliance dip!@#$. And kicking the police chief and kicked a police offer = 2 different things. Ryan is nothing in RE, or GATO/AREA51/TDB, w.e alliance he wants to hide behind this week. Now stfu.

It's also not a rumor since I have so many logs on Ryan... ;)

It's also not a rumor since I have so many logs on Ryan... ;)

I'm not going to lie. I admit I spied on Area 51. I admit I did that because we knew you guys were allies with MHA and we thought and we were correct that you and others were going to help them. Honestly, I don't care if I did that. Spying goes on all the time. rtellez06, why do you constantly critizise me? I did nothing to you.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I agree with Clashpoint. And at least your honest! He needs to give up, just tell him thanks for the tech and money and forget about his fake war where he should be crushed anyway.