Common Defense Treaty Announcement

popsumpot

It was me I confess.

Only kidding, we didn't actually do it, though I won't deny that I'm happy to see CDT lose a few nukes (Popsumpot knows why).

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a raincheck on our previous arrangements mate

My guess is that it's a ploy to make them seem like the defenders.

TEspy.jpg

CDT has lost 9 nukes in 1 day, I'd say that's not a coincidence.

CDT has lost 9 nukes in 1 day, I'd say that's not a coincidence.

Maybe someone just doesn't want you to have nukes? Either way, you might as well just declare war instead of waiting for a declaration of war.

And really, 9 successful spy operations to destroy nukes in a row? Someone is lucky...

Maybe someone just doesn't want you to have nukes? Either way, you might as well just declare war instead of waiting for a declaration of war.

And really, 9 successful spy operations to destroy nukes in a row? Someone is lucky...

Or they just specifically targeted vulnerable nukes? Any case, their identity has remain hidden.

Or they just specifically targeted vulnerable nukes? Any case, their identity has remain hidden.

Amazing how lucky they are. You can only remain so lucky for so long. I suppose at this point you have two real choices: 1) Let them keep spying and hope their identity is revealed; 2) prevent them from spying.

Amazing how lucky they are. You can only remain so lucky for so long. I suppose at this point you have two real choices: 1) Let them keep spying and hope their identity is revealed; 2) prevent them from spying.

Yup. It is our fault for poor nuke security, and so we have taken measures to tighten it up.

It's amazing how many people let their guards down in a war-based game...

Do you really want to go there? 9 out of the top 10 Orbit Black members have no spies at all.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a raincheck on our previous arrangements mate

But, but, I thought I was your date to prom! :o

Hurry up and be done with this little problem so we can go back to our original plans.

Do you really want to go there? 9 out of the top 10 Orbit Black members have no spies at all.

A. We just got out of a major war that we lost yesterday, so many spies are dead by now and can't be replaced until reroll. (I lost 9 spies alone on one operation and have -$400, for example.)

B. Spies are not necessarily required to fight a war and thus do no count towards war preparation.

Stop looking at OB and start looking at your own alliance.

A. We just got out of a major war that we lost yesterday, so many spies are dead by now and can't be replaced until reroll. (I lost 9 spies alone on one operation and have -$400, for example.)

B. Spies are not necessarily required to fight a war and thus do no count towards war preparation.

Stop looking at OB and start looking at your own alliance.

A. So you're saying all 9 of those people just happened to loose all 50 spies for the duration of the war? Despite the fact that Priapism (top 10) doesn't have spies either?

B. So how else do you propose us to "prepare" in a "war based game"?

You're the one that called CDT ill-prepared and badly managed, so maybe you should follow your own advice?