Common Defense Treaty Announcement

popsumpot

A. So you're saying all 9 of those people just happened to loose all 50 spies for the duration of the war? Despite the fact that Priapism (top 10) doesn't have spies either?

B. So how else do you propose us to "prepare" in a "war based game"?

You're the one that called CDT ill-prepared and badly managed, so maybe you should follow your own advice?

We don't have the ability to prepare ourselves for another war. In your case, your problem is other people spying. Set your spy threat to severe, buy some soldiers and let them try to spy again. After losing the first nuke, that's exactly what I would have done if I had the money to back it up.

(And really, 50 spies = $500,000 which is a waste.)

We don't have the ability to prepare ourselves for another war. In your case, your problem is other people spying. Set your spy threat to severe, buy some soldiers and let them try to spy again. After losing the first nuke, that's exactly what I would have done if I had the money to back it up.

Meh, I keep one hand 20-30 spies at all times B)

Meh, I keep one hand 20-30 spies at all times B)

I usually keep around the same amount when I can afford it. Unfortunately, after this war, I have $23,000 in taxes and $15,000 cash. I have bigger problems than preparing for war right now..

A. So you're saying all 9 of those people just happened to loose all 50 spies for the duration of the war? Despite the fact that Priapism (top 10) doesn't have spies either?

B. So how else do you propose us to "prepare" in a "war based game"?

You're the one that called CDT ill-prepared and badly managed, so maybe you should follow your own advice?

Lets not start another war. CDT is a great alliance, and yes, we just got over a war, so no spies.

Lets not start another war. CDT is a great alliance, and yes, we just got over a war, so no spies.

No hard feelings mate, I just thought that Emperor Stranger is been completely unfair in his comments.

I tried offering some advice. Don't take it as an offense. ;)
My guess is that it's a ploy to make them seem like the defenders.
Maybe someone just doesn't want you to have nukes? Either way, you might as well just declare war instead of waiting for a declaration of war.

And really, 9 successful spy operations to destroy nukes in a row? Someone is lucky...

It's amazing how many people let their guards down in a war-based game...

Doesn't look like advice to me...

Maybe someone just doesn't want you to have nukes? Either way, you might as well just declare war instead of waiting for a declaration of war.

And really, 9 successful spy operations to destroy nukes in a row? Someone is lucky...

Amazing how lucky they are. You can only remain so lucky for so long. I suppose at this point you have two real choices: 1) Let them keep spying and hope their identity is revealed; 2) prevent them from spying.

Of course that isn't advice. Here, let me list it in order:

1. Declare war instead of waiting for a war declaration;

2. Letting the people keep spying until their identity is revealed;

3. Prevent them from spying (IE, buy more spies, raise the spy thread to severe);

It's just advice, you can accept it or deny it. I won't be in the least offended if you deny it. B)

Of course that isn't advice. Here, let me list it in order:

1. Declare war instead of waiting for a war declaration;

2. Letting the people keep spying until their identity is revealed;

3. Prevent them from spying (IE, buy more spies, raise the spy thread to severe);

It's just advice, you can accept it or deny it. I won't be in the least offended if you deny it. B)

1. It's not possible to declare war when the identity of attacker is unclear

2. Spying at 70% odds have nearly 100% success rate

3. Thanks for no.3 Capt Obvious

Take a look at our nations before you offer useless advice.

1. It's not possible to declare war when the identity of attacker is unclear

2. Spying at 70% odds have nearly 100% success rate

3. Thanks for no.3 Capt Obvious

Take a look at our nations before you offer useless advice.

Whatever, just remember that you are not perfect and that everyone, including you, can use advice.

Whatever, just remember that you are not perfect and that everyone, including you, can use advice.

Of course, I have been proven wrong by many people.

However advice such as "don't let them spy you!" is rather useless.

Of course, I have been proven wrong by many people.

However advice such as "don't let them spy you!" is rather useless.

I explained before how to take preventative measures... But you know what? I am done with this thread now. I give up trying. -_-