Changes

King Kevz

OOC: Ok, fair enough. I just thought that Valerie might wonder how much about it Davies knows. She'd still get the report, after all.

OOC: -.- Subtle, subtle she is in love with the man she trusts him so much that she knows he will give her what information he feels would be best for her. Also see my new flame tank wohoo.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: -.- Subtle, subtle she is in love with the man she trusts him so much that she knows he will give her what information he feels would be best for her. Also see my new flame tank wohoo.

OOC: All right..

Oh, and I already did. Nice design. :awesome:

BTW, if saved stats get abolished, you won't be far behind me in technological development. :) You're already ahead in infra... ;)

OOC: All right..

Oh, and I already did. Nice design. :awesome:

BTW, if saved stats get abolished, you won't be far behind me in technological development. :) You're already ahead in infra... ;)

OOC: :) Tomorrow I hope to buy my first naval ship which will be an aircraft carrier woot!!! And yea its from command and conquer Tiberium wars 1 one of my favourite games.

OOC: Explain please, drunk to much larger so don't quite understand.

IC: Valerie sighed as Westly spoke to her, she didn't like it but he was right after all. "You are right Westly, if we are to improve relations and get out from underneath this jackboot then I guess I will have to be more polite. As much as I hate it. Anyway I have recieved reports that the Dragon Empire has launched attacks into Khmer do you intend to provide us details on these attacks Mr Clarence?".

"Sure." He took his cell phone and plugged it up to her computer. "Use the wireless connection to bring up this website.." He gave her the address for the Dragon Empire Military News Network. It showed the live impacts of project Omnipresent Thunder. "If you think you have it bad.. know we showed you and your people a great mercy. Khmer has just been sent back into the stone age. Our air forces and ground forces are on a hold waiting to see if they surrender after basically their entire military defense, commercial power, and air networks were just hit with the largest missile storm in human history. Their citizens were alerted of our chosen targets 24 hours in advance. Soft military targets such as infantry formations and tank formations have not yet been targeted, but will in the next 2 phases of the attacks if they do not stand down or something happens with their government. Your people didn't have to witness this nationwide, just in the north. The town you asked us not to strike has been left alone."

"In operation omnipresent thunder the goal was to use psychological fair to prompt a fast capitulation by the national defense forces from sheer fear and disarmament. The missiles, artillery, and naval assets all fired in such a fashion as their munitions would arrive at target simultaneously.. creating a wave of thunder throughout the entire state and sending it all into darkness simultaneously. Accompanied by acoustic propaganda playing blues.. and leaflet propaganda decrying the propaganda of their government that they can wage an effective defense as mere lies to the people to keep them down."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Sure." He took his cell phone and plugged it up to her computer. "Use the wireless connection to bring up this website.." He gave her the address for the Dragon Empire Military News Network. It showed the live impacts of project Omnipresent Thunder. "If you think you have it bad.. know we showed you and your people a great mercy. Khmer has just been sent back into the stone age. Our air forces and ground forces are on a hold waiting to see if they surrender after basically their entire military defense, commercial power, and air networks were just hit with the largest missile storm in human history. Their citizens were alerted of our chosen targets 24 hours in advance. Soft military targets such as infantry formations and tank formations have not yet been targeted, but will in the next 2 phases of the attacks if they do not stand down or something happens with their government. Your people didn't have to witness this nationwide, just in the north. The town you asked us not to strike has been left alone."

"I see well if their government refuses to accept your terms what will you do with the nation after you storm into it with your forces and eradicate the population?" asked Valerie.

"I see well if their government refuses to accept your terms what will you do with the nation after you storm into it with your forces and eradicate the population?" asked Valerie.

"Valerie," Davies said to her sharply, for the first time ever. "They are not going to eradicate the population, only anyone who shoots back at them if the surrender terms are not accepted."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"More than likely hold elections, leave, and establish a DMZ." He let out a long yawn. They already had an exit strategy formulated if necessary. "Eradicate the population? Wow.. you truly think we are merciless." He chuckled faintly.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Valerie shook her head as the two men in the room misunderstood her meaning. "No I don't think you are merciless Mr Clarence and Westly that what I mean. I have met their people and one thing that I know they are is how loyal they are to their government and land. I seriously doubt you will be able to achieve any measure of peace in the nation without first destroying most of their population and plunging them back into the dark ages. Still its none of my business as long as you leave Vinh alone. Now onto something slightly else I have heard Mr Clarence that Dragonasia is suffering from some sort of virus attack, we here have a number of purification plants that produce clean water with all its impurties removed and if you think it will help I can have a large amount of the bottled water sent to Dragonasia to help and that would be sent free of charge of course" replied Valerie to the two men.

"It's fortunately not spreading by a water vector, we do appreciate the concern and the offer though. The problem right now is it is a multivector virus, but it's not been proven to be transiting by drinking waters... at least not yet.. the virus is very mutative.. which is another extreme concern."

"It's fortunately not spreading by a water vector, we do appreciate the concern and the offer though. The problem right now is it is a multivector virus, but it's not been proven to be transiting by drinking waters... at least not yet.. the virus is very mutative.. which is another extreme concern."

"I see well if we can assist then let us know, maybe keeping this anger up will cause the destruction of Pax Pacis but either way its too much pain and hassle. I will send the cancellation order for the border defenses and instead see about opening up better trade routes with the Dragon Empire do you think you could have some one on your end help with that?"

"Now you're making progress. I'll make the calls tonight when I file my daily reports." He smiled.

"Brilliant that will help us recover at a better rate here and might go a long way to helping restore relations between our two nations. Now I am sorry to ask this and I mean no offense but how far away is this virus outbreak from Pax Pacis?".

"All the way across on the other side of India. I don't think it threatens your people.. yet.. but there's a threat of migrating birds carrying the disease as well as air travelers. Air travel in the affected areas has been suspended at this time."

"Right I will make sure approriate procedures are in place to ensure that the chance of it spreading to us is limited. If you can think of anything we can do to help just let me know and I will see about getting it done. Now about this possible and likely attack on Khmer will you allow me to fly in the acrews to our aircraft carriers we have sitting in Vinh they are both completed and ready to sail and I would feel better if they were away from the combat zone".

"Fair request, we'd allow it. Make sure they're squawking this frequency on their transmitters." He gives her a friendly squawk frequency specifically for their aircraft and this event. "They'll only be good for 24 hours so make sure your crews get on it."

"Understood I will have the radio frequency sent to them as soon as possible and I will see about getting our ships out of there. For now though I think all we can do is wait for you to make your report to your superiors and then see about improving the trade between us unless you have anything else you wish to ask or say?"

"Not currently, though I appreciate you keeping us up to date. I will take my leave for the evening and report to you tomorrow, good health and safety until then."

"Yes the same to you Mr Clarence take care" replied Valerie as she smiled and turned to Westly lifting her hand onto his knee. "You have been awfully quiet is something worng?" she asked concerned.

"Yes the same to you Mr Clarence take care" replied Valerie as she smiled and turned to Westly lifting her hand onto his knee. "You have been awfully quiet is something worng?" she asked concerned.

He blinked, then shook his head. "No, just a lot on my mind." He smiled reassuringly. "Nothing for you to worry about."

He blinked, then shook his head. "No, just a lot on my mind." He smiled reassuringly. "Nothing for you to worry about."

"Westly darling I love you, you can tell me anything. I am here for you" replied Valerie her concern rising as she caressed his handsome face with the back of her hand, her eyes looking into Westly's telling him that he could trust her.

"Westly darling I love you, you can tell me anything. I am here for you" replied Valerie her concern rising as she caressed his handsome face with the back of her hand, her eyes looking into Westly's telling him that he could trust her.

He smiled sadly. he knew he could trust her, he knew she loved him...and that's what made it so hard.

"Did you see the announcement about the biological attack on Somal? I didn't order it, but I am still, to alesser degree, responsible for it."

He smiled sadly. he knew he could trust her, he knew she loved him...and that's what made it so hard.

"Did you see the announcement about the biological attack on Somal? I didn't order it, but I am still, to alesser degree, responsible for it."

She had expected something quite painful and shocking but hearing what westly said she couldn't express a mild look of shock and worry cross her face though she swiftly banished them from her features. She sharply looked up to the two soldiers guarding the room and ordered them out before turning back to Westly. "We are alone now talk to me about it" she said.

She had expected something quite painful and shocking but hearing what westly said she couldn't express a mild look of shock and worry cross her face though she swiftly banished them from her features. She sharply looked up to the two soldiers guarding the room and ordered them out before turning back to Westly. "We are alone now talk to me about it" she said.

Burying his face in his hands, he began crying softly.

"I-I did not order a biological attack, and certainly not on ci-civilians...It was supposed to be only a mild chemical poison, d-delivered to military personel, that would incapacitate, not kill, and tie up their manpower so as to render them incapable of fighting."

Burying his face in his hands, he began crying softly.

"I-I did not order a biological attack, and certainly not on ci-civilians...It was supposed to be only a mild chemical poison, d-delivered to military personel, that would incapacitate, not kill, and tie up their manpower so as to render them incapable of fighting."

Seeing Westly cry broke Valerie's heart and she couldn't bear to see the man she loved to be broken in such a way and she got up and stepped over to him embracing him in a warming and loving hug. She held his head against her chest and stroked his hair before speaking "Its not your fault Westly you didn't mean to kill anyone but you can't hide the truth from the world because sooner or later it will be found out" she pulled back slightly to look into his eyes "We must tell the world that you ordered the intial non lethal attack which went horribly wrong due to circumstances out of your control. Trust me Westly I will never let anything bad happen to you".