Killed In Action DoE

Well I do work in advertising... somtimes I get a bit excited... excited like the very limited edition foundation member ribbons we are offering! They've got to go go go! out the door but only for a limited time!!!

King Wally is from Australia?

Sure am! KIA has two top ranking australians actually, our General of the Interia "Swillmaster" is also an aussie.

Edited by King Wally

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure am! KIA has two top ranking australians actually, our General of the Interia "Swillmaster" is also an aussie.

Well that is just awesome. I am from Australia, QLD also. Hit me up on #snafu sometime. SNAFU has a couple of Aussies, as does purple as a whole. We are a growing minority in CN :P

Well that is just awesome. I am from Australia, QLD also. Hit me up on #snafu sometime. SNAFU has a couple of Aussies, as does purple as a whole. We are a growing minority in CN :P

Hey thats awesome, myself and swillmaster are both from Queensland as well, brisbane area to be specific.

My ruler name "king wally" is actually a hommage to Wally Lewis the best dam Rugby League player queensland has ever produced!

Catch you sometime...

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Hey thats awesome, myself and swillmaster are both from Queensland as well, brisbane area to be specific.

My ruler name "king wally" is actually a hommage to Wally Lewis the best dam Rugby League player queensland has ever produced!

Sweet, And I second your statement on Wally Lewis :D

no actually I prefer to think of it as putting your hand into a blender full of battery acid and hitting "max" :gag:

dam fun! .... nah seriously you probebly just have the wrong idea on us... the killed in action tag is all about being willing to put your life (i.e your nation) on the line for your buddies... respecting the sacrifice of those who fight to defend the cause. We aint a bunch of crazy suicide merchants just patriotic toward the alliance.