Killed In Action DoE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a little reminder to those nations that trawl these forums for Alliances to raid... (yes we both know who you are by the way) KIA has announced a new protection treaty.

Treaty of Strickler

A protectorate agreement by and between Invicta and Killed in Action

Preamble:

In an effort to build up a neighbour and friend in the Purple Sphere, Invicta and KIA agree to the following revised terms of protection.

Article One: Sovereignty

Invicta and KIA respect each other's sovereign territories and commit to mutual development of one another's alliance.

Article Two: Protection

KIA are under the protection of Invicta. Invicta agree to intervene in the event KIA are attacked without provocation. While this is not a treaty of mutual defence, and thusly not obligated, KIA reserve the right to come to the aid of Invicta should Invicta become involved in conflict. Intervention may be rendered in the form of diplomatic support, financial aid, and military support.

Article Three: Tech and Trade

KIA agree to participate in tech deals with Invicta nations, with assistance from Invicta’s finance personnel. KIA also agree to relocate to Purple Sphere and take steps to gain acceptance into blocs and operations that encourage unity in the Purple Sphere.

Article Four: Adviser

Invicta shall dispatch from its government an adviser to assist in the development of KIA. The adviser shall act as Invicta’s ambassador and facilitate communication between the two governments.

Additionally, all treaties proposed to or by KIA mandating mutual defence or stronger stipulations must receive approval from Invicta government prior to going into effect, by way of the signature of the adviser and either the President, Vice President or Chief of Staff of Invicta.

Article Five: Evaluation

This pact shall last for 90 days, after which time Invicta and KIA shall review this treaty. A ten-day grace period shall exist during the review, after which this treaty expires and a new treaty shall come into effect, if one is agreed to. Should either side wish to end this pact within 90 days, advance notice of 96 hours is required.

This pact shall be considered redundant and void should KIA gain admission into Pegasus.

Signed and entered into law this 15th Day of July, 2009, in the 26th Month of Invicta's Existence:

Signed for Invicta:

Jorost of Triune Republic, President

Amonra of Sturmriech, Vice President

Haflinger of Llonach Republic, Team Senator

Atlashill of Kansouri, Minister of Neighbourhood Development (Also, blush.gif Dawny blush.gif )

Rudekker of The Brewtown Empire, Minister of War

ShotgunWilly of the Klein Republic, Minister of Finance

Signed for KIA:

Guardian666 - Commander In Chief

King Wally - General of the Exteria

linkkjm - General of Armed Forces

Swillmaster - General Of The Interia

Just a little reminder to those nations that trawl these forums for Alliances to raid... (yes we both know who you are by the way) KIA has announced a new protection treaty.

Good thing you were in peace mode. You clearly value the safety of your alliance over your own pixels. I bow to you most honorable one.

Edited by 890765

Good thing you were in peace mode. You clearly value the safety of your alliance over your own pixels. I bow to you most honorable one.

Actually I have never put myself in peace mode since starting CN so I am not sure what you are talking about there.

Anyway... thanks Chet we're having a great time! Cheers!

I had found myself feeling lost and bored with cybernations, just about to accept the fact that the game possibly wasn't that much fun afterall. A bland routine of collecting tax... paying bills... sitting well behaved and following pointless rules for the sake of following pointless rules.

Then Guardian told me about his brand new vision for KIA... I sat back ran my eye over his demo charter... he had done it! He had created an alliance which had perfectly suited what I had always been looking for. I want to thank Guardian for putting KIA together, he has put a hell of a lot into getting this fine ship afloat, I am so proud to be a founding General of this great Alliance!!!

Drop by sometime everyone, the more friendly faces around the better. Link in my sig...

A DoE and an infomercial-esque testimonial. This thread delivers. :ehm: