Where do I start?!

Infinite Empire

I'm looking for a way to get started. I want to rp a small, out of the way nation where for the most part I'm left to do what I want. I dunno if I have to claim some spot or how many spots are open. I looked at the map and it's pretty full. Anyone want to give up a slice of land the size of say, Kentucky or ohio?

If you just want to RP by yourself you can do whatever you want to do, you don't need permission. If you feel like interacting with people, you also don't need permission. But if you want to play in the same "universe" as us you would need to claim a spot on the world map. =)

If you just want to RP by yourself you can do whatever you want to do, you don't need permission. If you feel like interacting with people, you also don't need permission. But if you want to play in the same "universe" as us you would need to claim a spot on the world map. =)

Well I would obviously want to RP in your universe, but I don't know what slots are really open. Is the map up to date?

Edited by Infinite Empire

Map isn't completely up to date. However, "protectorates" means that you just have to post in the World Map thread saying "I'd like to claim this protectorate, whoever is the owner please PM me" and once you guys talk it out it'll be done.

Map isn't completely up to date. However, "protectorates" means that you just have to post in the World Map thread saying "I'd like to claim this protectorate, whoever is the owner please PM me" and once you guys talk it out it'll be done.

I vouch for the truth of this statement.

In addition if you know the owner I would suggest pm'ing him/her. There are many amongsth others me who rarely check the World Map.