Slightly Askew Acknowledgement of War

memoryproblems

Oh and popsumpot, it's nice to know we can still depend on you to troll on the moral highround bandwagon.

If you define trolling by criticizing you over stomping tech raid defenders, than I'm guilty a thousand-fold. Your attempt at peace is noble and classy, but that doesn't mean the first incidence wasn't a poor performance from your ranks.

I apologize for not being part of your top-5 camp followers who give you kisses and hugs when ever your poke your head out. If that's so called "bandwagon", you sir, need to learn the definition of "hypocrisy".

Edited by popsumpot

I wasn't around for the TPF-UW things way back when, but I thought Jon hit it right on the head.

I'm just not much of one for casual conspiracy theories in situtions where no one is conspiring. Things just escalate sometimes. You raid someone - they fight back. They call in their friends to help. Your guys see wars declared on your alliance nations, so they go to support. Things domino, wars because of wars because of wars. It's going to happen sometimes.

The rules of TE are set-up in large part for tech-raiding. Most of us know this, I shouldn't have to point out how the differences between TE and SE make this so. Some people don't want to be tech-raided - I can't blame them. Apparently, neither does NeoGondor. Kingharold is right. All Neo's doing is trying to rein in a situation that got out of hand before it gets worse. The herding cats thing - spot on.

I wasn't around for the TPF-UW things way back when, but I thought Jon hit it right on the head.

I'm just not much of one for casual conspiracy theories in situtions where no one is conspiring. Things just escalate sometimes. You raid someone - they fight back. They call in their friends to help. Your guys see wars declared on your alliance nations, so they go to support. Things domino, wars because of wars because of wars. It's going to happen sometimes.

The rules of TE are set-up in large part for tech-raiding. Most of us know this, I shouldn't have to point out how the differences between TE and SE make this so. Some people don't want to be tech-raided - I can't blame them. Apparently, neither does NeoGondor. Kingharold is right. All Neo's doing is trying to rein in a situation that got out of hand before it gets worse. The herding cats thing - spot on.

I would have to agree. No ruler can be reasonably required to have 100% control over his/her members for 100% of the time. The situation this case, has been solved well by The Fellowship.

o/ TF for engaging for peace now

o/ SA for defending yourself

This is my first round @ TE actually playing and these little hiccups seem to be apart of day in day out around here ;)

If you define trolling by criticizing you over stomping tech raid defenders, than I'm guilty a thousand-fold. Your attempt at peace is noble and classy, but that doesn't mean the first incidence wasn't a poor performance from your ranks.

I apologize for not being part of your top-5 camp followers who give you kisses and hugs when ever your poke your head out. If that's so called "bandwagon", you sir, need to learn the definition of "hypocrisy".

Well I may have been slightly harsh and I'm sorry for that. All I will say is that I think you need to hear both sides of the story before condemning people...

I'm not sure which bandwagon you think we've been on...we've had two major wars in the last two rounds and both have been largely instigated by my belief that I was hitting the attacker before he hit us...other chose to work with us, and many alliances jumped on the bandwagon then which I did not like. I may be a lot of things, but a hypocrite I am not.

It's like herding cats sometimes!

Hey, good thing you didn't spell cats with a "k" or I would have had to take that personally :)

Thanks for being a classy leader NG.

Well I may have been slightly harsh and I'm sorry for that. All I will say is that I think you need to hear both sides of the story before condemning people...

I'm not sure which bandwagon you think we've been on...we've had two major wars in the last two rounds and both have been largely instigated by my belief that I was hitting the attacker before he hit us...other chose to work with us, and many alliances jumped on the bandwagon then which I did not like. I may be a lot of things, but a hypocrite I am not.

Than I shall take back the hypocrisy bit.