all good things must come to an end.

maxfiles

as the final administrative duty of the New Viridian Order... I come to say the doors are closed and the party is over. We have quietly dissolved and informed the members via the forums our intentions to dissolve the alliance.

Thanks to all those that took part in the gov't and ran things, thanks to jenko for being the chancellor for many months on end.

Thanks for the fun, but its time to move on to other alliances.

Hey King Alias, you don't need to make ever thread about your puppet alliance.

Jenko why'd you leave NVO, yo?

The rogue was from NVO. It clearly relates to this thread.

We are recruiting over at the Shadowmen :)

IRC = #theshadows

The [sDF] Spartan Defence Force is always open to new members and is currently ranked #15th.

<_< This isn't the recruitment forum rtellez!

The [sDF] Spartan Defence Force is always open to new members and is currently ranked #15th.

<_< This isn't the recruitment forum rtellez!

Have I tried recruiting? I think not! All I said was we are recruiting, which is a fact, not fiction, and not a recruitment. Plus google. :ph34r:

Have I tried recruiting? I think not! All I said was we are recruiting, which is a fact, not fiction, and not a recruitment. Plus google. :ph34r:

Lol, obviously you didn't see the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] effect. ^_^ But I just have to say this: Your intention of that post was to recruit new members into your alliance no matter the words (It's like my signature for example take out the words and the intention of the picture is still to recruit). And by stating that you are recruiting in a topic which explains that a few nations are going to be without an alliance and that your alliance is recruiting is common sense to human eye. B) Pwned!

Just kidding, if you didn't post before me I would have done the same thing. ;)

Lol, obviously you didn't see the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] effect. ^_^ But I just have to say this: Your intention of that post was to recruit new members into your alliance no matter the words (It's like my signature for example take out the words and the intention of the picture is still to recruit). And by stating that you are recruiting in a topic which explains that a few nations are going to be without an alliance and that your alliance is recruiting is common sense to human eye. B) Pwned!

Just kidding, if you didn't post before me I would have done the same thing. ;)

Hey, were just trying to recruit because we got attacked by a few nations and we like fighting our OWN fights :lol1:

no, he was ghosting the NVO. He told me, as he is in my SE alliance.

so i believe a fake member is called a rogue

*Popsumpot facepalms.

That's called a ghost buddy.

lets clarify disbanding the alliance was talked about before the end of last round.

bad form on recruiting in a disbandment thread... just bad form.

and honestly how can someone be a rogue to an alliance that does not exist anymore.

anyone on the NVO AA is not under any protection.