TE Registration Bug

enderland

The email or user name that you entered already exists. Please try again. If you do not remember your user name or password you can have it sent to you.

I get this no matter what I choose as a ruler name..

Or this sometimes:

The user name that you attempted to register with appears to be banned on Cyber Nations standard. Banned account names cannot be used in CN:TE. Please try to register with a different user name. If you do not remember your user name or password you can have it sent to you.

but no matter what I try it tries to take me to one of those screens. Are prior accounts not deleted? If I go to the "forgot password" page it tries to redirect me to my old accounts stuff :S

:(

Does this apply?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=61640

Were you online, logged into your old account minutes before the round ended?

I believe if you log out, or close your browser and re-start it again then it will work.

No, I am not logged in at all.

Trying a different email address also does not work, in a differnet browser than I normally use.

Is there some option somewhere that would remain selected between rounds saying "keep account to next round?" I know I used that several rounds ago, but since then have not chosen to do that ever again.