Recruit Me

Hello, I've received about 10 requests since my nation was formed and have turned them all down for various reasons.

I do not care about being given money, I can build my nation on my own I am in no hurry.

I am however seeking a large or small alliance that is themed like my nation.

My nation is a Federal Government with strict laws on citizens. Personal freedom is limited, and protesting the government is considered treason and is punishable by death. We believe in war and the right to have nuclear weapons. Religion is also banned.

I am seeking a nation with the same sort of "ideals" (aki strict government).

Please no Capitalist, Democracies, anything of that sort.

Also no Asian nations. (Not that I have anything against Asians in real life, but it has to do with my nations back story).

Finally, I will NOT be led by another nation. I am seeking a group alliance not a sole individual to give me orders.

If you are interested and would like to read about my nation in detail please visit my introduction and national history archive at the following post.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=61533

Forums: http://z9.invisionfree.com/GLOP

Video:

Nickname: goeygoeylumpofcuddlygloppysquishyyummygoodness.

Motto: You Will Never Walk Alone

Team Color: Yellow (You are NOT required to be on Yellow Team to Join)

Claim to Fame: Oldest alliance never involved in an alliance war

New Member Aid: 3 Million Dollars in Cybernations money after one week of membership. Additional funding of a harbor once the nation is developed enough, and periodical amounts of LOTS of money at any time after that.

Leadership and government Structure: High Chancellor and a council of five members with several ministers to help with organization. All government is democratically elected in open elections every two months.

About us: The GLOP was founded on September 12, 2007 from the merger of two alliances. At it's conception, it numbered a strong 80 or so members. It came close to hitting 100 members when the instability caused by the malicious leader, Bartholomew Roberts, caused the alliance great harm and loss of members. Bartholomew's trouble making has done nothing but strengthened the bonds of the remaining 30 members. The GLOP now exists as a small, but powerful and tightly knit group of experienced nations. Nations that join our alliance find a loving and caring community that looks out for the safety of it's members over anything else. We have a zero tolerance policy for attacks on our members, so if you are attacked, we will fight back with all we have.

How to Join: Register on our forums (link above) and register an account, and then sign up in the Welcome Center.

We hope you consider joining our alliance. We always welcome new people, and we know you will not regret the decision to become a part of our family.

If you sign up say linkkjm recruited you

Take it or leave it

Let me get this straight, you want a dictatorship style alliance you can join... only as long as your the dictator?

That nearly defies logic unless you physically start your own alliance from scratch apoint yourself supreme overloard and then I am guessing bribe other nations to come over with cash or dam strong military protection?

Not having a go... just suggesting you may be better off building one yourself. If such an alliance already existed by their very nature they would want you to be nothing more then a quiet servent to their policies.

To clarify.

I am not seeking to be a dictator.

I am seeking an alliance that is just more of a partnership instead of a "one leader" king of thing.

Like I said don't think I'm racist by the Asian thing it has to do with the back story like I said.

In reality I'm a free loving American who serves in the military.

But this is a game, so I wanted to be polar opposite!

You should consider joining the Soviet Union. We are a small, newly formed allinace on the grey team. We are neutral in almost all affairs. We beleive in having a strong central government, we are not a democracy by any means..Below is the link to our forums where you will find all of the information on us. If you have any questions feel free to contact me in PM'S

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Soviet_Union_Forums/index/

You're asking for a lot here man. But MVM Incorporated is run by a system of ministers that report to the VPO and CEO. However the CEO or the VPO is not allowed to make any official dicisions without first councelling the Ministers. So it's not like one or two people have power, everyone must work together. However on paper the CEO and VPO have higher positions.

It may or may not be what you're looking for, but it's always worth a shot.

Alliance Forums: Link

Membership Sign Up: Link

Team Color: None Specific

Forums: http://z9.invisionfree.com/GLOP

Video:

Nickname: goeygoeylumpofcuddlygloppysquishyyummygoodness.

Motto: You Will Never Walk Alone

Team Color: Yellow (You are NOT required to be on Yellow Team to Join)

Claim to Fame: Oldest alliance never involved in an alliance war

New Member Aid: 3 Million Dollars in Cybernations money after one week of membership. Additional funding of a harbor once the nation is developed enough, and periodical amounts of LOTS of money at any time after that.

Leadership and government Structure: High Chancellor and a council of five members with several ministers to help with organization. All government is democratically elected in open elections every two months.

About us: The GLOP was founded on September 12, 2007 from the merger of two alliances. At it's conception, it numbered a strong 80 or so members. It came close to hitting 100 members when the instability caused by the malicious leader, Bartholomew Roberts, caused the alliance great harm and loss of members. Bartholomew's trouble making has done nothing but strengthened the bonds of the remaining 30 members. The GLOP now exists as a small, but powerful and tightly knit group of experienced nations. Nations that join our alliance find a loving and caring community that looks out for the safety of it's members over anything else. We have a zero tolerance policy for attacks on our members, so if you are attacked, we will fight back with all we have.

How to Join: Register on our forums (link above) and register an account, and then sign up in the Welcome Center.

We hope you consider joining our alliance. We always welcome new people, and we know you will not regret the decision to become a part of our family.

If you sign up say linkkjm recruited you

Take it or leave it

Impressive set up on the recruit pm...Siberia is most definitely in Asia last I checked for the OP so you may not apply..Za Sibir' :P

To clarify.

I am not seeking to be a dictator.

I am seeking an alliance that is just more of a partnership instead of a "one leader" king of thing.

Like I said don't think I'm racist by the Asian thing it has to do with the back story like I said.

In reality I'm a free loving American who serves in the military.

But this is a game, so I wanted to be polar opposite!

Thanks for serving our nation from a Army Vet... :awesome::war: